Thread: We Should All Thank The Mods!

Squire

Post We Should All Thank The Mods!

Even though the past few weeks has been the worst so far for the entire globe, our Moderator teams have been working hard to support us. We should not bash them in anyway because without them the game will bewares. We should be thankful that they are trying hard to help us even if they don't get to fix problems that fast or even fix them entirely. Mods are humans too and just behind screens like us growtopians. We should learn that bashing the mods won't benefit either parties. Imagine working very hard for a lot of people, and helping them enjoy a game and in return you get bashed and picked on. What a shame that our community is like this since many of us are actually not that very young anymore. Growtopia is a place where to have fun and chat with friends. We should learn how to enjoy the game. In my experience, Growtopia is one of my chldhood games. I've played a lot of Mario, Tekken, COD but this game really stuck out for me since I made so many friends. I have many friends who left and many friends who are still playing. HAHA if any of you guys know the lyrics from Adam who sang "Memories", one of his lines were "Cheers to the ones here today, Cheers to the ones who we lost on the way". This line really touches me because we should learn how to accept our past and just move forward. When we get hacked in game or get scammed, we learn things like making your account more secured or we learn not to participate in those scams to prevent us from scamming. Growtopia is a game that helps us learn and it is a blessing to all of us! I know it is a platitude thing to say "Forgive and forget" but this is really true. If we hold on to our problems in the game, it may affect our actual lives since we worry a lot. In the game, some people may be richer than you and some poorer than you, so we should understand that everyone starts from a BEGINNING, like how mods start as a intern and they get trained. Let us all learn how to appreciate our mods to the fullest. Yes, they make mistakes. Yes, they have a hard time and YES they are also HUMAN! Concluding this post is that always think before you say anything bad to other people because we do not know what we say may really affect a person. OKAY, bye guys! Hope you guys have fun in the game and remember to always PUNCH, BUILD and GROW!

seriously, how long did it took u to write that?

anyway thx mods (nO iM nOT bEiNG SaRCaSTic)
    Stop being rude in your posts & signature.

^^

you’re so cute odric

All I can say is that I wish moderators/developers could Thanos Snap all the parasites from Growtopia. I appreciate what the Moderators do but I don't think they have a big enough force in numbers to combat some of the most obvious problems.

I hope they actually increase the moderator numbers or find creative ways to solve some of the problems without needing as much moderation.

It's like putting nice curtains on a dilapidated house. The curtains are nice and make me feel good but the house is still in shambles.

Squire

Arrow

Moderators can surely find a way to "Thanos snap" those people but they will keep coming back no matter what. I hope they can find a way to have an easier banning process

wdym mods r lizard people
    Retired poster

You become the thing you swore to destroy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

thank for you that wonderful speech

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Knight

This was deep, mindful speech. Hope that your fingers won't be damaged