Thread: Growtopia still unplayable on mobile.

Default Growtopia still unplayable on mobile.

I'm getting constant lag spikes and fps drops on mobile. Any world with a weather machine or a song is really laggy. I also seem to be unable to chat properly, as any message with over 15 letters just doesn't get send. It's been like this for a while, and it's really annoying.

I am using a Pocophone F1 with Android 10.

Also I am pretty sure this has affected the performance on pc, as I get fps drops in big worlds with my pc. Basically any world ran flawlessly before some specific update.

Pc specs: i5-8600k, RTX 2080, 16GB RAM, Growtopia is stored on 1TB Sata SSD, Windows 10 (Latest version)

Quote Originally Posted by AsMoww View Post
    I'm getting constant lag spikes and fps drops on mobile. Any world with a weather machine or a song is really laggy. I also seem to be unable to chat properly, as any message with over 15 letters just doesn't get send. It's been like this for a while, and it's really annoying.

Also I am pretty sure this has affected the performance on pc, as I get fps drops in big worlds with my pc. Basically any world ran flawlessly before some specific update.

Pc specs: i5-8600k, RTX 2080, 16GB RAM, Growtopia is stored on 1TB Sata SSD, Windows 10 (Latest version)
    What about your wireless network? The specs of your phone become useless if you have a slow connection
    Goals:

With lag i meant fps drops, lag spikes and slow overall experience. My connection doesn't affect those.

Cursed

Just reduce graphics to the minimum, it should be fine.

Squire

Default Lowering graphic

Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    Just reduce graphics to the minimum, it should be fine.
    Yeah, this one is a good choice for lag in mobile. Lowering your graphic, no need to high~ I've done it and lag slowly reduces
    Seek the world with curiosity
    ID : KatsuragiKei World : FISHPHANTOM

Every phone's weakness: Any song of any world.

Hope devs could manage to fix music notes because it lags.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

Me got finally unbanned.

When I play on mobile, lag isn't the problem. It is the key board that doesn't wanna send my messages at all. It's like when I'm done, the keyboard just reappears without sending my message. I always had to cancel the keyboard and type again.
    I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Bye, AlyMilk Best of luck and thank you for your kind words

yeah me too. turning down graphics doesn't help and there are just massive lag spikes for around 3 seconds every once in a while.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

Same here, there’s this moment where i jump around and ran then suddenly the fps just decided to drop harder than my grades, this also happens in an empty world, the game also suddenly freezes for a while then the fps rises again like someone raise him up so he can stand on mountain.
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by AsMoww View Post

It could just be the graphics, try lowering it down to a minimum. Either that, or your device could also be lacking storage space, so clearing a lot of space would be recomended. Also, be sure to check for any running background apps that may slow other things down and be sure to terminate them.
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!