Thread: Need a good provider world design for rayman

Peasant

Default Need a good provider world design for rayman

I have bought a rayman recently and farming is hard because I have to tap for each punch so it’s kinda annoying and a little bit painful after a while, (I will not and never will use auto)

So I think providers would be one of the best ways to get the most out of the Rayman without killing my fingers,

So, the main point of making this post is to ask if anyone knows are good rayman friendly provider design worlds and are there any providers you would recommend, I am currently thinking on using science stations but I think I would have to buy them unplaced because it might be hard to find a good rayman design.

If you know of any good design or use one that is for rayman, please let me know, thanks for reading my post :)
    (This is my first post so I hope I’m doing it right)

May be helpful, possibly.
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...quired-Rayman)
    (all credit to malware)
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

need help with a certain task?
    check out my service thread here.

Peasant

Thanks, this was helpful to me and I was able to calculate how many providers I would be able to harvest in a minute.
    But I might end up not making the world and just selling the rayman because, as I said it kinda hurts when I tap the screen for a long time, (my finger has been a little bit sore for afew days and that probably isn’t good and it would probably on get worse and worse ) I have other ideas of what I could buy if I sold my rayman but I’ll just make a new post and ask for help about it
    Sorry if I wasted your time by replying to my post