Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] April Updates

Quote Originally Posted by NullTV View Post
    I'm pretty sure Growtopians don't want the IOTM to be restricted to clothing items. We need more blocks! IOTMS such as the Magplant and Growscan were very useful and it's pretty sad that we didn't get to see any more block items with useful features such as those. Come up with something new and original please.
    PS: I'm not hating just speaking my mind and giving feedback
    Hiya!

If you're looking for some "new block items with useful features such as those," have you seen Gaia's Beacon, Unstable Tesseract, or Tesseract Manipulator? Generally, they're considered blocks with useful features. They're just a little more difficult to obtain, so they can't be used as a symbol of wealth, or limited by a month of being purchasable! This lets any player obtain it if they work towards it.

Thank you for the feedback! If you have any suggestions for anything you'd like to see as an IotM, make sure to pop it down in the Suggestion Box Subforum so we can all chat about it!

Much love,

~ Odric

PS: This item looks so cool. I want 2!!!
    Canadian Community Manager

I like anime, board games, video games, and food! (and just about everything else that's fun, competitive, and inspiring)

Link to my official IG

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya!

If you're looking for some "new block items with useful features such as those," have you seen Gaia's Beacon, Unstable Tesseract, or Tesseract Manipulator? Generally, they're considered blocks with useful features. They're just a little more difficult to obtain, so they can't be used as a symbol of wealth, or limited by a month of being purchasable! This lets any player obtain it if they work towards it.

Thank you for the feedback! If you have any suggestions for anything you'd like to see as an IotM, make sure to pop it down in the Suggestion Box Subforum so we can all chat about it!

Much love,

~ Odric

PS: This item looks so cool. I want 2!!!
    I think what he was trying to get at is Growtopia is not all about clothing item's there should be blocks in there as well. The 3 aforementioned blocks came out in late 2018, its 2020 it doesn't have to be something special just something to change up the cycle.
    wow nice picture

it's weird but look cool haha

Haha, looks slick and the concept is funny
    User: Dzez
    Lvl: 52/125

Goals:

F eyes: Done

Protodrake: X

Golden Pick: X

Golden Angels: Done

I'm pretty sure that some of us wants new experience I mean feature or mods.

And we are not just looking for the profit, we just want a unique IOTM with new mod in it.

And yeah we want the ITEM of the month not to be restricted on clothings.

I have some guesses.

Given it showed like...at least 3 forms or whatever, I assume it has 3 forms.

Like Will of the Wild, each hair has a certain buff.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

True. Looks like triple mod maybe.

Lesser Knight

I Just hope that this iotm is useful compared to other iotms that are trash BTW the last iotm is great for fashion and it is not trash..
    IGN: SandSeeds
    Level: 65
    Plays Growtopia For Fun (Est. 2013)
    IG Sands_gt

Despite it's rather interesting look, the colors do look weird and slightly bland (as to say.) but it's concept is intriguing, The cloud-y effects also do look weird and a tad bit off with the hair.

Along with this, by the gif it seems like it can change hair styles (like D-Horns) but they all have the same punching effect, if this isn't a part of the iotm's main meaning maybe it should have a slight bit more variety in punching.

Not a complaint, just an honest statement.
    IGN: Moonstricken
    Goals:
    Get a Diamond Lock (121/100)
    Own a Profitable (BUY+) World

Masquerade Ball Mask is my Life Item.

Alt: Th3Rand0mBoi

“I’m Just Saying.. Life is a Game! Let’s have some fun with it!”

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya Growtopians,

Are you curious about April's Item of the Month? Well, here's a sneak peek! Can you guess the title and what it can do?

Also, tell us what you think about! We're looking forward to reading your feedback about the upcoming IOTM in this thread!

~ NekoRei
    OI JOSUKE, I USED [ZA HANDO] TO BRING THIS HAIR INTO GROWTOPIA!!

It’s a nice looking hair item, moving hairs give volume to the character.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

ART CONTEST 1DL Prize!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ed-Art-Contest)

Default [Feedback] April Updates

Name:  Newsbanner_IOTM_APR-2020--Recovered.png
Views: 28
Size:  244.5 KB

Hello Growtopians!

Wow! On top of the new Item of the Month and the release of the this month's Subscriber Item of the Month we also have quite a handful of awesome new Quality of Life updates for you all this month! And here's the announcement plus the ThePsyborg's Dev Diary.

Try them all out and let us know your feedback and suggestions in this thread!

~ NekoRei