Thread: Weather Heatwave - a confuse and manipulated price item

Question Weather Heatwave - a confuse and manipulated price item

Good morning everyone,
    Recently i noticed that the weather heatwave machine at BUYWEATHER are priced at 200-300, i don't know if it's outdated or what, but the weather vend world owners (generally sell weathers expensive) are selling for 345, as this a "uncommon" item to find, they own the price manipulation, making normal sellers sell heatwave at a expensive price.
    Finally, my question: What is the real price of the Weather Heatwave?
    [ FIND WHAT YOU LOVE AND LET IT KILL YOU ]
    -Bukowski

Welcome to Growtopia, where economy is manipulated by rich and greedy players owning BUY+ worlds <3.
    Some may reply to my comment and say ''you're mistaken, it is also based on offer and demand'', for sure it is, but
    let's take the growscan as an example. It was ~280 wls a few days ago. All of a sudden, the ownder decided to raise the price to 400 wls for NO REASON. The offer didn't change nor did the demand.
    Finally, about the heatwave machine, I suggest you to join the Growtopia discord server and find potential sellers in the #trade channel. It would be a good option.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Voxel_Z View Post
    Welcome to Growtopia, where economy is manipulated by rich and greedy players owning BUY+ worlds <3.
    Some may reply to my comment and say ''you're mistaken, it is also based on offer and demand'', for sure it is, but
    let's take the growscan as an example. It was ~280 wls a few days ago. All of a sudden, the ownder decided to raise the price to 400 wls for NO REASON. The offer didn't change nor did the demand.
    Finally, about the heatwave machine, I suggest you to join the Growtopia discord server and find potential sellers in the #trade channel. It would be a good option.
    Yes, i started to know this reality after the rayman/magplant release, as the real life, the concentration of richness are irregular, the same happens at Growtopia which culminate in manipulation. I remember when growscan was the "best investment item" and the demand got higher and the price dropped as 60 wls. About the discord is a such great idea, thank u.
    -Bukowski

Can you send me a discord link?
    -Bukowski

Smile

I suggest you to join the Growtopia discord server and find potential sellers in the #trade channel. It would be a good option.
    Well now I'm curious. Do you mind sending me the GT discord link if you have it?
    Thank youuuuuuuuuuu
    GrowID: SoccerGirl97 | Instagram: @SoccerGirl97_GT
    MY BUYING/SELLING LIST

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Oert View Post
    Good morning everyone,
    Recently i noticed that the weather heatwave machine at BUYWEATHER are priced at 200-300, i don't know if it's outdated or what, but the weather vend world owners (generally sell weathers expensive) are selling for 345, as this a "uncommon" item to find, they own the price manipulation, making normal sellers sell heatwave at a expensive price.
    Finally, my question: What is the real price of the Weather Heatwave?
    if you're still looking for an answer, the real price right now is around 300-400. It should be way higher but ever since the dupe incident, a lot of the rare weather machines have dropped out of panic.
    So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .