Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Falsely Suspended

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight Imunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    38

    Default Falsely Suspended

    I was suspended a few months ago and even opened a thread on what I should do about the situation. I contacted Ubisoft support and a couple of days later (this morning) I got a response concerning why I was suspended. The email claimed I had Super Broadcasted a phishing link. This statement is simply untrue. I am not a social player in any way and I have never even used a super broadcast let alone post a link. This used to be a game I love and it's really sad that they would let mistakes like these happen. I imagine it most likely happened to others as well. I would explain them the situation but they made it clear that they wouldn't reply because they have "communicated all the details about the suspension". Would suggest a better team that looks into these.
    Life isn't over until you say it is. Follow your passion and work hard, you'll become immortal...

    Goals:
    Get at least one DL (✓)
    Get Bubble wings (✓)
    Make a good farm world (✓)
    Make a growtoken worthy world (X)
    Get 10 diamond locks (X)

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Here to help ;)
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Mods do not ban without a reason, so I'm sure you did something. Or it might be a glitch or something, it's good that you still warned.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Imunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Mods do not ban without a reason, so I'm sure you did something. Or it might be a glitch or something, it's good that you still warned.
    Mods are people too, they can make mistakes and that's valid. I know I didnt do what they claimed as I haven't even sb once in my growtopia game play. And I dont know if it was a Mods fault I was banned because I doubt any mod would do that. If it's a glich I would really like help on the subject.
    Life isn't over until you say it is. Follow your passion and work hard, you'll become immortal...

    Goals:
    Get at least one DL (✓)
    Get Bubble wings (✓)
    Make a good farm world (✓)
    Make a growtoken worthy world (X)
    Get 10 diamond locks (X)

  4. #4

    Default me too bro

    Yep, I have the same problem

    I tried logging in a week ago and to my surprise my account had been suspended... I immediately contacted support and they told me that I got banned because I spammed. I never spammed bro! I wasn't even online when I got banned, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get hacked because I got advanced account protection.

    But I got the same message as you: they won't reply to any more e-mails about this matter.

    I've been playing this game for over 6 years and put a lot of efford in it, and all of it is gone because of some stupid glitch...

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Metalwire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your heart♥️
    Posts
    7,402

    Default

    You really can't do anything whether they handle the situation or not they are liable to follow the guidelines in order to act accordingly. Even if there are logs to show it, they would have to go so far back or even look into it further, but I'm sure if they are able to pull up your broadcast logs on the suspected account than they can determine whether or not you were actually being honest with them.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard 2ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default

    It's very hard to imagine staff messing up and banning the wrong person, as literally they are so adamant about this stuff because they properly make sure first. However, this is also somewhat a flawed situation because of the stupid accusations that the banned-subjects spread around—I don't know about you, but I don't appreciate how some people go around shouting that moderators are banning innocent people whilst they are not. That's why personally, I'd like if they—right after banning the subject that is—saved evidence of the subject's misdoings, and giving it to the subject if the subject demanded (saving the "evidence" for a month or so only, though).

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight Imunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    It's very hard to imagine staff messing up and banning the wrong person, as literally they are so adamant about this stuff because they properly make sure first. However, this is also somewhat a flawed situation because of the stupid accusations that the banned-subjects spread around—I don't know about you, but I don't appreciate how some people go around shouting that moderators are banning innocent people whilst they are not. That's why personally, I'd like if they—right after banning the subject that is—saved evidence of the subject's misdoings, and giving it to the subject if the subject demanded (saving the "evidence" for a month or so only, though).
    Exactly. Evidence would have been nice. At least I would know I was doing something wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fumblemore View Post
    Yep, I have the same problem

    I tried logging in a week ago and to my surprise my account had been suspended... I immediately contacted support and they told me that I got banned because I spammed. I never spammed bro! I wasn't even online when I got banned, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get hacked because I got advanced account protection.

    But I got the same message as you: they won't reply to any more e-mails about this matter.

    I've been playing this game for over 6 years and put a lot of efford in it, and all of it is gone because of some stupid glitch...
    Im really sorry man. It really sucks and as I can gather there's not much we can do. I hope they stop wrongfully banning people. I know mistakes can happen but they should at least give us the option to understand why this is happening.
    Life isn't over until you say it is. Follow your passion and work hard, you'll become immortal...

    Goals:
    Get at least one DL (✓)
    Get Bubble wings (✓)
    Make a good farm world (✓)
    Make a growtoken worthy world (X)
    Get 10 diamond locks (X)

  8. #8
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Your house
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Don't post this in forums. just contact support and wait.
    I'm just a regular player...
    *cough* too much casinos.

    Head editor at Growstocks.
    You can use Growstocks to check prices at https://growstocks.xyz

    IGN:WantNone
    Level:53

    Goals:
    - Be nice
    - Be nice
    - Be nice
    - Stay alive (failed)

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ISprayGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    Mods do not ban without a reason, so I'm sure you did something. Or it might be a glitch or something, it's good that you still warned.
    Lmao my accounts got suspended after the nexica hack and when i contacted support they claimed that i had mass dupl8cated lol
    IGN : DC88

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer IHasName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WantNone View Post
    Don't post this in forums. just contact support and wait.
    Seems like someone didn't read the post
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6




    Click for bad videos...



    IGN: IHasName

  11. #11
    Lesser Knight Imunia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISprayGt View Post
    Lmao my accounts got suspended after the nexica hack and when i contacted support they claimed that i had mass dupl8cated lol
    Yeah, people think the system is perfect and can do no wrongs. But it can and it does. No system is perfect and that's fine. The problem with the support team is that they don't really listen to what you have to say. Maybe finding a better way of reaching out to the players could fix this problem. From what I can gather the lost accounts can't be brought back. This situation just makes me not want to start a new account since the same thing can happen again.
    Life isn't over until you say it is. Follow your passion and work hard, you'll become immortal...

    Goals:
    Get at least one DL (✓)
    Get Bubble wings (✓)
    Make a good farm world (✓)
    Make a growtoken worthy world (X)
    Get 10 diamond locks (X)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •