Thread: New jammer

Default New jammer

I suddenly came up with an efficient idea and I'd like to share to know your ideas.

I think there should be a jammer that disables items like tricksters, howlers or especially gravity wells. Those items are making people so annoyed in kind of spot worlds, lemme give a quick example: Lets assume a famous public vend spot world with expensive prices, you buy a spot and one another buys one next to yours. If that guy puts there a gravity well, your spot is being valueless, no one can buy an item from there cause of the active gravity well at next.

Or maybe, gravity wells can be turned to an item only for world locked worlds.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

but this wouldnt make sense to add since its a jammer that only the owner has access to. so the only use i see for this is the one you mentioned.
    lazers≠explosions

MrTorgue

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    but this wouldnt make sense to add since its a jammer that only the owner has access to. so the only use i see for this is the one you mentioned.
    Yes, but those kind of spot worlds has a place that only owner has access to, its usually where owners put their jammers so maybe it would still be a solution to add it as a jammer item though.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @BardesGrowtopia

I like the idea actually since my friends have spots for selling vend. and it would prevent those trollers.
    I believe in making the impossible possible, because there's no fun in giving up ❤😉
    I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer everyday ❤🤗

Just add to each item info

CAN ONLY BE USED IN WORLD LOCKED WORLDS ... simple fix
    ign: V3K1

Just tell the owner then. Most of the vend worlds only allow vending machines anyway.