Thread: MASS

Lightbulb MASS

Hey guys so I have decided to mass something since I got a lot of free time because of this new virus and also I tried to open my harvesting service and it doesnt really work since people dont need harvesters.

so you guys have any suggestions what is best to farm right now? (some people say purple blocks are farmable and I could farm those?)
    + I also already have Lgrid farm with like 3k seeds so I get profit from that every 3 days?

Also I want to know how to mass the thing that you suggest (I can buy some seeds that are farmables so I dont really have to start from zero)
    IGN: KYEDAI

Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    Hey guys so I have decided to mass something since I got a lot of free time because of this new virus and also I tried to open my harvesting service and it doesnt really work since people dont need harvesters.

so you guys have any suggestions what is best to farm right now? (some people say purple blocks are farmable and I could farm those?)
    + I also already have Lgrid farm with like 3k seeds so I get profit from that every 3 days?

Also I want to know how to mass the thing that you suggest (I can buy some seeds that are farmables so I dont really have to start from zero)
    Hello! For farming, I’m probably the reason why you have been seeing people say that purple blocks are worth it, and yeah, they are. You can sell them to SSP owners at 13-14/1, and in one time of farming around a half-full purple block farm, I can get 100 or so seeds, plus, the grow time is only 2 and a half hours. As for other things, lgrids are probably the next best thing, along with chands if you have the patience to wait for 3-7 days to grow. Also, steel and gold is pretty good to farm, but they require lots of time and extra punches to break. Each sell at around 20-25/1 during clash events.

For massing, currently, I am working on a paint bucket project as both seeds needed to splice are farmables (Dark Purple and Dark Yellow Blocks). I am not completely sure of its profitability, but I soon will post a thread on this subforum soon, once I am finished. Other things you can mass are display blocks, which might work, but you should probably ask others before doing so. One more idea about this would be to find a person who needs a supplier here on the forums by posting a thread in Buying and Selling or Collaboration, and massing whatever they need, so you have a guaranteed supplier.

Other ideas would maybe to buy low and sell high, particularly for SSP seeds and SSP world owners (I believe TTTZ, the owner of 0WL might be looking for some suppliers, if you care to contact him). You could also clear worlds and build dirt farms for people on the forums, or work for Blockcorp.

If you need specific help, feel free to msg me in-game or dm me on discord, preferrably.
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

need help with a certain task?
    check out my service thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post

MM try making surg e or fire escape both only need farming but if you even if you have all that time tho dont start mass from 0 to 100 start in the middle where you can buy the seeds and farm them (steel,gold,purple,blue,orange,ladder,airduct,d spike and alot more are farmables!)