Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How many surgeries would it take to win 1st place in doctors duel?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer HeroPlaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    FARMINGGGG
    Posts
    1,012

    Default How many surgeries would it take to win 1st place in doctors duel?

    I'm thinking about participating some time and im just curious about how many points/surgeries past winners have done.
    Also would around 10-12 dls of tools be enough? (6dls on stitches)?

    IGN: HeroPlaya
    Level 120








  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Over the hills..with eyes
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Super unstable you never know, someone might be doing surgery for wings and not for challenge without knowing it and they win. If you’re going to participate be ready to be online 24/7 don’t even go to the bathroom people are so desperate for pixels

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroPlaya View Post
    I'm thinking about participating some time and im just curious about how many points/surgeries past winners have done.
    Also would around 10-12 dls of tools be enough? (6dls on stitches)?
    I think 600 surgeries would get u 1-3 place
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfArt View Post
    Super unstable you never know, someone might be doing surgery for wings and not for challenge without knowing it and they win. If you’re going to participate be ready to be online 24/7 don’t even go to the bathroom people are so desperate for pixels
    Not really. You can only get a top 3 in surgery daily challenge if you spam legal briefs. I don't think anyone doing surgery for mercy wings would actually be spamming legal briefs like that. Also, daily challenges have a specific time when they start which you can check on the challenge board, so you don't really have to be online 24/7.

    OP, you'll need about 570-600 surgeries to get a top 3. There's obviously easier daily challenges out there if you really just want the achievement for completing a daily challenge. Prepare about 1500-2000 stitches, about 1.2k of tools you use often, and 30-40 legal briefs if you want a realistic chance at winning.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer HeroPlaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    FARMINGGGG
    Posts
    1,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    Not really. You can only get a top 3 in surgery daily challenge if you spam legal briefs. I don't think anyone doing surgery for mercy wings would actually be spamming legal briefs like that. Also, daily challenges have a specific time when they start which you can check on the challenge board, so you don't really have to be online 24/7.

    OP, you'll need about 570-600 surgeries to get a top 3. There's obviously easier daily challenges out there if you really just want the achievement for completing a daily challenge. Prepare about 1500-2000 stitches, about 1.2k of tools you use often, and 30-40 legal briefs if you want a realistic chance at winning.
    Okay thanks for the info but i'm not just going for top 3 im going for #1, also with the briefs do the top players just skip massive trauma/brain tumors?

    IGN: HeroPlaya
    Level 120








  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Creatorss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Mystery.
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    You never know . It's like a race.
    Support my account protection idea here

    Instagram: Creators.Gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •