Thread: Massing?

Default Massing?

Amid COVID-19, I have found myself with a lot time. I've never massed before, but I would like to start. Although I'm new to massing, I would like some good suggestions. Please, no easy masses. I have a budget of 10dls, but it can go up to 100dls if the mass idea is really good.

ty
    Level 112/125

Services:
    -Bfg services; you give me your farmables, I farm them- 5wls every time.
    -Gem selling; DM me for info-

If you want to get in touch:

Level 112/125

Services:

Level 112/125

Services:

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Yell0wTail View Post
    Amid COVID-19, I have found myself with a lot time. I've never massed before, but I would like to start. Although I'm new to massing, I would like some good suggestions. Please, no easy masses. I have a budget of 10dls, but it can go up to 100dls if the mass idea is really good.

ty
    Massing is good. But with 10dls as a budget, you would actually face several problems

1) You need to have both time and patience to SPLICE that many seeds, BREAK that many blocks. It would helpful if you can find host those blocks as BFG but still it would be difficult to find breakers. Some massing recipes do require you to farm certain farmables so the effort involved is huge. You need to bear with growing times too.

2) You need to be able to find your supplies. If at a budget of 10-100dls, ur supplies is gotta be huge if you include seed losses. Such huge quantity has to be found, and u will find urself getting stuck at certain seeds esp if u need to buy at a certain price.

3) You need to be able to sell your products. 10dls-100dls will yield you TONS of supplies, you have 2 options. Either sell them in bulk to ppl who need them/sell cheaper, or sell slowly. If mass is ur only investment ie u invested all ur wls in it, u will find urself to be bankrupt for quite a few weeks.

In my opinion, for such a large mass you should mass items in high demand and less competition. However, such items are hard to come by. Instead, I recommend you to secure deals with BUY+ owners. Either view instagram page, and secure deals or other stuff. It's really a trust-dependent deal so do be careful.

In short, I would highly discourage massing anything above 10+DLs unless you can secure a huge deal with a BUY+ owner.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    Massing is good. But with 10dls as a budget, you would actually face several problems

1) You need to have both time and patience to SPLICE that many seeds, BREAK that many blocks. It would helpful if you can find host those blocks as BFG but still it would be difficult to find breakers. Some massing recipes do require you to farm certain farmables so the effort involved is huge. You need to bear with growing times too.

2) You need to be able to find your supplies. If at a budget of 10-100dls, ur supplies is gotta be huge if you include seed losses. Such huge quantity has to be found, and u will find urself getting stuck at certain seeds esp if u need to buy at a certain price.

3) You need to be able to sell your products. 10dls-100dls will yield you TONS of supplies, you have 2 options. Either sell them in bulk to ppl who need them/sell cheaper, or sell slowly. If mass is ur only investment ie u invested all ur wls in it, u will find urself to be bankrupt for quite a few weeks.

In my opinion, for such a large mass you should mass items in high demand and less competition. However, such items are hard to come by. Instead, I recommend you to secure deals with BUY+ owners. Either view instagram page, and secure deals or other stuff. It's really a trust-dependent deal so do be careful.

In short, I would highly discourage massing anything above 10+DLs unless you can secure a huge deal with a BUY+ owner.
    Well I got 4 mags I invest in for bfgs. These 10 diamond locks are just extras that I would like to use somewhere.
    Level 112/125

Services:

with your 10dl budget, here’s a few options

1. lazy mass something like display blocks

2. buy more lgrid farms and harvest them for gems using your mags (i’ll buy your gems xd)

3. donate to me because i’m broke

4. buy a buy/sell+ world
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895
    public insta: @somedrunkasian plez follow

need help with a certain task?
    check out my service thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    with your 10dl budget, here’s a few options

1. lazy mass something like display blocks

2. buy more lgrid farms and harvest them for gems using your mags (i’ll buy your gems xd)

3. donate to me because i’m broke

4. buy a buy/sell+ world
    1) mhm mhm
    2) mhm mhm
    3) ok pro
    4) I always lose profits with worlds so ima pass on this idea

edit: 1000th post *yay*
    Level 112/125

Services: