Thread: boo blast is a big load of bs

Default boo blast is a big load of bs

bruh moment 1: why can't we spawn a boss ghost if 1 is haunting the same subserver.

this alone makes the whole daily challenge about luck . not only does it make the whole world useless until the other ghost is gone but it also changes the items and spawns in more normal ghosts so you waste more time. is there a reason for this ? no

bruh moment 2: Dark spirit boards are bugged and the second item sometimes shows info about the first item instead and wasting more time.

bruh moment 3: haunted mod is way too long and teams have to be too big

bruh moment 4: sometimes riddles dont specify 1 item . i got high heels from the riddle once and which one do i choose? i have no clue there are 7 different colors how am i supposed to do this . and the fastest way to reset a board is to break and place a new one . fun wasting time and 10 wls

its way too inconsistent to be an enjoyable daily challenge

ty for listening to my ted talk

Bonus bruh moment: neutron focus core is an item that only exist to pay2win this daily challenge .
    Last edited by CoffeeUser; 03-27-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Boss ghosts are a mistake to Growtopian-kind and it shouldnt be tolerable. I suggest we just remove all this Boss Ghost and just suffer with all of the ghosts we have since the beginning.

Thank you for your Ted talk, lad
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

About Me :
    - Tall Boi
    - Professional Candy Crusher
    - Completely Straight
    - Funky Hair
    - Never Got Featured On YIAY
    - Jetpack Joyrider
    - Awkward And Sometimes Silent
    - Overwhelmingly Sarcastic
    - Your Best друг

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Boss ghosts are a mistake to Growtopian-kind and it shouldnt be tolerable. I suggest we just remove all this Boss Ghost and just suffer with all of the ghosts we have since the beginning.

Thank you for your Ted talk, lad
    No you can reset the riddle by making a wrong move. TED!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Agree 100% when I used to do it it was a shithole.
    Sample text

Agree-ish with 1, however if there isn't a limit, it'd be JUST too easy to win(just like the people who win/have good luck). A way to fix this would be only allow public-bosses, but ew...

Agree with 2, ofc.

Agree-ish, the amount of people needed to spawn ... However, if we have public-only bosses, the amount of people needed to defend would increase too...

Agree, fixable.

Neutron Cores: p2w, but useful when needed to quickly gain points(if you start late, or can't spawn a boss for 5 minutes)...

The ones that are "ish" serve as hurdles that you have to overcome to win the challenge. Without them it'd be too easy, with them it's hard. There are alternates to consider.

Master Sorcerer

lol u just noob at boo blast bro

Ok here's a serious reply.

1. Boss ghosts are probably subserver specific events, much like the random special events that you get. The developers probably found it too infeasible to code in an entirely new function when they can simply embed boss ghost events into what already existed. You obviously need to know how to circumvent this problem by switching subservers, which is kind of a "skill" that's present in many different daily challenges, like Carnie Contest and Radiation Race.

2. DSBs are kind of bugged, but that doesn't mean you can't learn how to work around the DSBs. From my experience, when you click on the 2nd item's rarity, the back button is linked to the 1st item's "main screen". To be honest, you don't even really need the rarity to figure out what the item is, unless there are multiple clothing that start with the same letter and have a common seed in their splicing recipes.

3. Again, this is another workaround. I believe that most players can create at least 3 grow-ids on the same IP address/device, so when you are done with your boss ghost, you should be able to switch to your alternate accounts to summon another boss ghost. Each boss ghost takes around 12-13 minutes if you don't use neutron focus cores, which 3 accounts is more than enough to cover for the entire 30-minute haunted mod. As for teams, it should be obvious that you will require at least 5 people to help you with this daily challenge. It's not like it's uncommon to see teamwork in daily challenges, as can be observed from Crystal Crusher and Pineapple Panic.

4. This is yet another workaround. I haven't tried solving a riddle involving a clothing item with multiple variations, but my teammate knows all the exact variations that is used to summon the boss ghost. You should have prepared your knowledge early on to avoid wasting time.

5. Neutron focus cores are indeed a p2w item, but the cost is trivial when compared to the prizes that you get from this daily challenge. If you are lucky you wouldn't need to use any neutron focus cores either. I haven't used a single neutron focus core during February's Boo Blast, and I've obtained a first place that event.

It is completely doable provided that you prepare enough early on for the daily challenge, and what's wrong with rewarding people who actually prepared more?
    Last edited by BladeGamer; 03-28-2020 at 04:28 AM.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)

Quote Originally Posted by BladeGamer View Post
    lol u just noob at boo blast bro

Ok here's a serious reply.

1. Boss ghosts are probably subserver specific events, much like the random special events that you get. The developers probably found it too infeasible to code in an entirely new function when they can simply embed boss ghost events into what already existed. You obviously need to know how to circumvent this problem by switching subservers, which is kind of a "skill" that's present in many different daily challenges, like Carnie Contest and Radiation Race.

2. DSBs are kind of bugged, but that doesn't mean you can't learn how to work around the DSBs. From my experience, when you click on the 2nd item's rarity, the back button is linked to the 1st item's "main screen". To be honest, you don't even really need the rarity to figure out what the item is, unless there are multiple clothing that start with the same letter and have a common seed in their splicing recipes.

3. Again, this is another workaround. I believe that most players can create at least 3 grow-ids on the same IP address/device, so when you are done with your boss ghost, you should be able to switch to your alternate accounts to summon another boss ghost. Each boss ghost takes around 12-13 minutes if you don't use neutron focus cores, which 3 accounts is more than enough to cover for the entire 30-minute haunted mod. As for teams, it should be obvious that you will require at least 5 people to help you with this daily challenge. It's not like it's uncommon to see teamwork in daily challenges, as can be observed from Crystal Crusher and Pineapple Panic.

4. This is yet another workaround. I haven't tried solving a riddle involving a clothing item with multiple variations, but my teammate knows all the exact variations that is used to summon the boss ghost. You should have prepared your knowledge early on to avoid wasting time.

5. Neutron focus cores are indeed a p2w item, but the cost is trivial when compared to the prizes that you get from this daily challenge. If you are lucky you wouldn't need to use any neutron focus cores either. I haven't used a single neutron focus core during February's Boo Blast, and I've obtained a first place that event.

It is completely doable provided that you prepare enough early on for the daily challenge, and what's wrong with rewarding people who actually prepared more?
    1/preparing more still wont grant you victory . its still based on subserver luck and there is not a single reason for the dsb to change the riddles when u fail cause of it. maybe you're biased cause u got lucky with them. so lets say you're playing war of wolves and you keep getting WOLFWORLD_3 which is the longest one over and over again. this depends on luck too but you still obtain points when u complete it so you still have a chance at it. but in boo blast if u get flopped cause of the subserver you dont get any points.

2/The DSB glitch is still an annoying glitch that should be fixed

3/well i guess you're right

4/There is no limit to how much you can prepare but this still is a waste of 10 wls that devs didn't intend on causing.

5/You could win the DC without focus cores like a month ago but as more and more people are trying to win not using focus cores would leave u behind top 3.

Sometimes preparing more wont award you more