Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the worst and the best Legendary item?

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

I really really really like the title and the dragon knight wings,
    and absolutely hate the bot & dragon - they look extremely ugly and are just a waste of wls

Legendary Wings are the best one in my opinion, I'm so close to getting them too

I think the 2nd best is the katana and the worst one is the whip... I just don't see it very appealing. Knight wings are cool too.
    IGN: 3Rite

in my ranking, it would be :

Title
    It's the first thing to notice even if you have other giantantic legendary items, it's a status, it changes colour and you can wear what other stuff without it being gone

Legendary dragon
    it's a giant cool dragon leash, possibly the coolest dragon and you get a cool purple sword along. the only reason why it got disliked by many is because of how cheap it costs now

Legendary wings
    it's seems majestic, goes well with a lot of sets and well, it's legendary

Whip
    extremely underrated, but what I like it's that it isn't giantantic like everything else, it's quite appealing and has a cool effect. the fact that it's really hard to see someone with it is a plus point

Dragon knight
    it's kinda cool I guess but I don't really think it's very appealing and all, imo it doesn't seem legendary to me

Katana
    although it's effects are amazing (extra range, damage and knockback) with cool amazing particles, it's a pretty bland sword and even the sonic buster put it to shame

Bot
    literally the worst, like you look 3 feet tall with only a visible head and an ugly fat body to shoot like what? missiles and place block with some futuristic effect. it literally isn't appealing either
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!