Thread: Fastest way to DIGGER SPADE

Question Fastest way to DIGGER SPADE

so what is the fastest way to get to 200 growtokens and how many wls would I have to spend for that?

+ Is there any other item with same effect as digger spade?
    Last edited by lilswaggysnack; 03-28-2020 at 01:32 AM.

The fastest way to get 200 growtokens is by buying them from Locke or from a Lock-bot at a price of 1 Diamond Lock per growtoken.
    But if you need alternate and affordable ways, you can know them here.

An item that has a similar effect to the Digger's Spade is the Poseidon's Digger's Trident but instead of Dirt and Cave Background, it only breaks Ocean Rock and Deep Sand blocks in one hit.
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

Master Sorcerer

Cheapest way that I'm using is just:
    - Complete a role quest every day, if it is too annoying to do - skip it for 3,000 gems || 1 gtoken/day, roughly 1 wl every 2-3 days to skip quests, and up to 2 wls for some quests
    - Depending on budget, buy daily quest for less than X wls || 1 gtoken/2 weeks for me, roughly a 5 wl or less budget
    - At 100% awesomeness, the life goals are kinda annoying, just keep skipping them until you get three in a row of easy quests || 1 gtoken/2 weeks for me, I usually skip until its basically a free quest

Getting roughly 1-2 gtokens a day. It's slow, but I spend barely anything at all.

If you have a high budget, buying gtokens for 1 dl is NOT the way to go.
    Completing 100 surgeries/star missions will give you 100 caducei/buckazoids which can be exchanged into a growtoken.
    It will cost you more than a diamond lock, but you reliably make back enough world locks from the common surg/star prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Cheapest way that I'm using is just:
    - Complete a role quest every day, if it is too annoying to do - skip it for 3,000 gems || 1 gtoken/day, roughly 1 wl every 2-3 days to skip quests, and up to 2 wls for some quests
    - Depending on budget, buy daily quest for less than X wls || 1 gtoken/2 weeks for me, roughly a 5 wl or less budget
    - At 100% awesomeness, the life goals are kinda annoying, just keep skipping them until you get three in a row of easy quests || 1 gtoken/2 weeks for me, I usually skip until its basically a free quest

Getting roughly 1-2 gtokens a day. It's slow, but I spend barely anything at all.

If you have a high budget, buying gtokens for 1 dl is NOT the way to go.
    Completing 100 surgeries/star missions will give you 100 caducei/buckazoids which can be exchanged into a growtoken.
    It will cost you more than a diamond lock, but you reliably make back enough world locks from the common surg/star prizes.
    so if I had enough gems I could just skip role quest every day and get the token?

Quote Originally Posted by lilswaggysnack View Post
    so if I had enough gems I could just skip role quest every day and get the token?
    No, just skip the hard quests... if you cancel a quest you must do another one to get the token.