Thread: Growtopia. Is it still worth playing?

Default Growtopia. Is it still worth playing?

Last time i played growtopia was around last 2019 of October. I just logged in a few days ago cause i was bored. Is growtopia still worth playing? I mean...half of my friends quit and got hacked. I got hackwd as well (and i tried Support already but you know same old same old they couldn't retrieve back the items.) Is this game still worth playing? Every world i went to i see people begging for a worldlock. Its like real life and its kinda annoying to see how much Growtopia has changed. Back in my day (which was like 2012-ish of Growtopia), people were having fun and shizzzz but now its like "lets become friends then ill scam you later"
    IGN: ☠Symbiont🤘
    Played Growtopia since 2012

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
    ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by XEOREN03 View Post
    Last time i played growtopia was around last 2019 of October. I just logged in a few days ago cause i was bored. Is growtopia still worth playing? I mean...half of my friends quit and got hacked. I got hackwd as well (and i tried Support already but you know same old same old they couldn't retrieve back the items.) Is this game still worth playing? Every world i went to i see people begging for a worldlock. Its like real life and its kinda annoying to see how much Growtopia has changed. Back in my day (which was like 2012-ish of Growtopia), people were having fun and shizzzz but now its like "lets become friends then ill scam you later"
    In my opinion, no, it's not worth it anymore
    Just a simple, weird and unknown forumer, who likes to think of random stuff, and i'm easily to get forgotten.

Discord: Felixcesar#8880

Join Forumers United, where I chat too often when i'm online

no

/10charss
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

If you find joy in playing GT then it is worth it, but if you don't then why would you play it?

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

I think it depends on your taste. if you love economy based games than sure maybe growtopia but if you don't enjoy the other aspects of the game then don't force yourself to like this game.