Thread: I got an email for password change but i didnt request it

Default I got an email for password change but i didnt request it

so i got an email for pasword change . but i never requested it .

question for ubisoft , did u have information leak in last few days ? coz i never told anyone my email

so i changed my email imediatly when i noticed email today . (mail did arrive yesterday on my mail)

guys check your emails and if u notice anything strange .. take safty mesures . there may be new data leak outh there .

lp. V3K1
    ign: V3K1

Heya! There's no breach or error. So I found out from one of our CS team mentioned that somebody who probably knows your email sent the request. Please be careful and do not share your account details to anyone. Better yet, do not connect your account to your known personal account. I suggest to change the email you connected your account with to a new email address that no one knows ASAP.

ty for reply Nekorei <3

I will make new email asap and swich to it .
    ty for ur sugestion, and thnx to you and your CS team for checking it out .

lp.V3K1
    ign: V3K1

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya! There's no breach or error. So I found out from one of our CS team mentioned that somebody who probably knows your email sent the request. Please be careful and do not share your account details to anyone. Better yet, do not connect your account to your known personal account. I suggest to change the email you connected your account with to a new email address that no one knows ASAP.
    Not to sounds rude or anything, but are you sure there hasn't been any breach?

Recently there have been a surge in number of people on the fourms complaining about being hacked, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjh View Post
    Not to sounds rude or anything, but are you sure there hasn't been any breach?

Recently there have been a surge in number of people on the fourms complaining about being hacked, myself included.
    Same, i got my alt hacked 2 times this week. First, it took my wls and some random world (rarest: SELLFORTUNES) so it is kinda worthless. Then I logged it again it took everything (even noob items and blocks, no worlds left) it became like a new account..

But it is okay it is just my alt account lol.
    Ps. I have it since 2015 or 2016
    I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Bye, AlyMilk Best of luck and thank you for your kind words