Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26

Thread: Should I trust?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    S.E.A - mp4
    Posts
    268

    Exclamation Should I trust?

    I was gonna get help to a guy so that my wotd will improve. A 4th time wotd winner and idk if I can trust him...... Hes also a foruemr, hwelp.

  2. #2

    Default

    Take advice, yes. Access, no. Being a forumer does not automatically make you trustworthy.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Zuery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butuanon View Post
    I was gonna get help to a guy so that my wotd will improve. A 4th time wotd winner and idk if I can trust him...... Hes also a foruemr, hwelp.
    First of all, what is his name?
    I hope it was helpful enough๐Ÿ˜Ž

    If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

    My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - ๐Ÿ‘‰Zuery GT๐Ÿ‘ˆ

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post
    First of all, what is his name?
    Singling out maybe?


    Ahhh I wanna collab wotd lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    S.E.A - mp4
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Singling out maybe?


    Ahhh I wanna collab wotd lol
    Yea it's slinging but the name is [REDACTED]

    Wotd collab? With me in a instinct of not trusting ppl giving access.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bluepianist View Post
    Take advice, yes. Access, no. Being a forumer does not automatically make you trustworthy.
    Welcome back ~

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Pole
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post
    First of all, what is his name?
    I think I know

    R**********

    there^

    pls no repot for slinging out and if yes sowwi
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    3,120

    Default

    if you let someone trusted and decent in building to help you, its like getting a free upgrade component to success.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

    Glow~


    one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~
    โ™ก

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    S.E.A.
    Posts
    215

    Default

    If you really doubt trusting him/her, you could take advices and also suggestions to help improve your world.
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    S.E.A - mp4
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    if you let someone trusted and decent in building to help you, its like getting a free upgrade component to success.
    I dunno if paying 14wls to a guy is a free upgrade.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyDawn View Post
    If you really doubt trusting him/her, you could take advices and also suggestions to help improve your world.
    Mk check these out.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  333.6 KB


    I had to break some parts of it because of that damn red guy.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Pole
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butuanon View Post
    I dunno if paying 14wls to a guy is a free upgrade.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mk check these out.



    I had to break some parts of it because of that damn red guy.
    fascinating
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Always, remember butu.. F to me.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Is it Aeios? If yes, I think you can accept his advice.. also never buy cheap dls.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    By the way, how do I start all over again because that dang muslim is so black his black eye was never obvious.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    S.E.A - mp4
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Always, remember butu.. F to me.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Is it Aeios? If yes, I think you can accept his advice.. also never buy cheap dls.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    By the way, how do I start all over again because that dang muslim is so black his black eye was never obvious.
    It's the " R " guy, I haven't added aeios yet -- ok /F?
    Also, don't be racist. Minedeath' friend (girl) will suffer something bad sooner.
    Suggest everyone at the forums. Not me.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •