Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 26

Thread: Should I trust?

  1. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butuanon View Post
    It's the " R " guy, I haven't added aeios yet -- ok /F?
    Also, don't be racist. Minedeath' friend (girl) will suffer something bad sooner.
    Suggest everyone at the forums. Not me.
    I went online for ya, but you were not online xdddddddddd

  2. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butuanon View Post
    I was gonna get help to a guy so that my wotd will improve. A 4th time wotd winner and idk if I can trust him...... Hes also a foruemr, hwelp.
    use your brain. forumers are just as likely or even more to scam you by gaining your trust.

  3. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    S.E.A - mp4
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBananas View Post
    use your brain. forumers are just as likely or even more to scam you by gaining your trust.
    I know, he just griefed around the world and took my 17wls. Big oof, exposing him soon for running away. I guess.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    I went online for ya, but you were not online xdddddddddd
    I'm inactive, tomorrow, I'll be on.

  4. #16
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    3,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butuanon View Post
    I dunno if paying 14wls to a guy is a free upgrade.
    winning a 50+ dls worth of trophy. just imagine that 14 wls service if the helper is actually really good.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

    Glow~


    one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

  5. #17
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    1,203

    Default

    Hey guys, you might be worried because I might do something bad to Butu's world but don't worry cuz I won't prank at April 1

    Anyways, we will show you the render of world after it is done on about 3-4 days.

    Also about the 17 wls and grief stuff, I am replacing the blocks with other blocks to blend. She gave me wls so I could buy some paints and other blocks. (Sorry Butu you got freaked out lol) and she hasn't seen the plan that I made (if I could if you have Discord though)
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


    VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)



  6. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    S.E.A - mp4
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Hey guys, you might be worried because I might do something bad to Butu's world but don't worry cuz I won't prank at April 1

    Anyways, we will show you the render of world after it is done on about 3-4 days.

    Also about the 17 wls and grief stuff, I am replacing the blocks with other blocks to blend. She gave me wls so I could buy some paints and other blocks. (Sorry Butu you got freaked out lol) and she hasn't seen the plan that I made (if I could if you have Discord though)
    I hate you! But in a cuter way. Let's enhance our skills! <3

    Also, you can forum pm me tho.

  7. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    885

    Default

    *sigh* I guess I can just listen to you guys talk about pro stuff, while I am here crying day and night.. having extreme body pain.. hehe I kinda banged my head on the rock wall... because of that guy I had to hurt mah self.

    TF, he even msged "Thank you Ali".. he have A BALL OF STEEL!! WHAT DA FUUU IS HIS PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE THIS GOD DANG GAME!!!!!

  8. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    S.E.A - mp4
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    *sigh* I guess I can just listen to you guys talk about pro stuff, while I am here crying day and night.. having extreme body pain.. hehe I kinda banged my head on the rock wall... because of that guy I had to hurt mah self.

    TF, he even msged "Thank you Ali".. he have A BALL OF STEEL!! WHAT DA FUUU IS HIS PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE THIS GOD DANG GAME!!!!!
    Bruh, stop being depressive.

  9. #21
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    3,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butuanon View Post
    Bruh, stop being depressive.
    Life is nothing if the joy is not completely drowned out by the pain of your existence.
    Retired poster

    Random stuff in GOLA

  10. #22
    Master Sorcerer Ica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    *sigh* I guess I can just listen to you guys talk about pro stuff, while I am here crying day and night.. having extreme body pain.. hehe I kinda banged my head on the rock wall... because of that guy I had to hurt mah self.

    TF, he even msged "Thank you Ali".. he have A BALL OF STEEL!! WHAT DA FUUU IS HIS PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE THIS GOD DANG GAME!!!!!
    Do these posts even have any meaning at this point? This is either a really elaborate post or we’re witnessing someone go insane before our very eyes
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

    Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!

    Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

  11. #23
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    3,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Do these posts even have any meaning at this point? This is either a really elaborate post or we’re witnessing someone go insane before our very eyes
    Probably a mix of both. 9% post 91% insanity
    Retired poster

    Random stuff in GOLA

  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    You can get help in a safe way.
    Don't you know?
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •