SELLSILKWORM
    ^^^^^^^
    Selling your needs for silkworm

IGN : bboys31

Also check my mini shop at
    SELLSILKWORM
    ^^^^^^^

If you make a thread on forums and even care to pump it, please put the names here as well. You're wasting other people's time by making them go to your world just to know what you're selling.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    If you make a thread on forums and even care to pump it, please put the names here as well. You're wasting other people's time by making them go to your world just to know what you're selling.
    no hate but I strongly agree.
    Username : SuperFame
    World : SUPERFAME
    Level : 50/125
    Insta : superfame_gt (follow me XD)
    Discord : SuperFame#3211
    (If you want/need to contact me im mostly active on IG)

Uh the title stated that i sell some worlds and ign people should know what i sell through that. When you go to the world thats what you should expect.

Also i have been doing this kind of thread from the time i join forum and i see people doing it also, you are the first one that complain. Plus, there is no rule that obligate me to do what you said.

SELLSILKWORM
    ^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by bboys31 View Post
    Uh the title stated that i sell some worlds and ign people should know what i sell through that. When you go to the world thats what you should expect.

Also i have been doing this kind of thread from the time i join forum and i see people doing it also, you are the first one that complain. Plus, there is no rule that obligate me to do what you said.
    Well you're doing the same thing that ppl at BUYRARENAME are doing. Players spam "Sell rare name world" and expect me to ask "name?" before they would say the name of the world. That's a waste of everyones time and I have no respect towards people that do not respect others. Why do I even have to explain this? It's common sense.

Well you're doing the same thing that ppl at BUYRARENAME are doing. Players spam "Sell rare name world" and expect me to ask "name?" before they would say the name of the world. That's a waste of everyones time and I have no respect towards people that do not respect others. Why do I even have to explain this? It's common sense.
    This^^^^. Also, I might as well go in, please dont just say profit on my instagram I dont care to look on your instagram just post the profit on here. Also 15 dls minimum for the world gws is crazy
    Ign: Thewebb

It only take like 2 minute or less to check the list how kind of a big deal is that ?

I said that i sell worlds and ign at TOONY, therefore you will see a listed world if you enter there. Thats also a common sense.

Also i didn't have any intention to disrespect anyone. If your definition of respect is a well made post. Then sorry i make post as i want and i don't break any rule and won't change what i have been doing for 6 years to fit your taste.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by webb View Post
    This^^^^. Also, I might as well go in, please dont just say profit on my instagram I dont care to look on your instagram just post the profit on here. Also 15 dls minimum for the world gws is crazy
    Have you read the buletin ? I wrote 50-100+ weekly.
    Instagram post is for proof. People won't believe word only so i post weekly sale from the world on my instagram.

For GWS people always offer 300-500 wls for the world and im not interested to sell it at that price. I also don't want to sell that world unless its overpay because i mainly use that world for links. If you say im crazy, there is people that also hold some worlds and selling them for overprice because they don't really want to sell worlds unless its overpay.

SELLSILKWORM
    ^^^^^^^

SELLSILKWORM
    ^^^^^^^