Thread: SummerFest Items

Exclamation SummerFest Items

Now that there's Pheonix Wings and Pheonix Pacifier, Riding Pheonix, Pheonix Crown, Pheonix Sword, and Pheonix Hair. Please introduce another Pheonix Item:

1. Pheonix Cape - "You're really letting the wind blow on the cape. Careful, only 500 people have this.
    Mod: Steamy Air - the surrounding air becomes misty
    2. Pheonix Shield - "You and 499 people get this shield who can block the Pheonix Sword."
    Mod: Fire Protection - You will only get 25% damage from lava.
    3. Pheonix Headphone - "Careful, you may burn your ear off but at least you get this headphone that only 500 people have."
    Mod: Music on Fire - the same as normal headphones except the music beats that come out is on fire.
    Goals:

Quote Originally Posted by MetaTronGT View Post
    Now that there's Pheonix Wings and Pheonix Pacifier, Riding Pheonix, Pheonix Crown, Pheonix Sword, and Pheonix Hair. Please introduce another Pheonix Item:

1. Pheonix Cape - "You're really letting the wind blow on the cape. Careful, only 500 people have this.
    2. Pheonix Shield - "You and 499 people get this shield who can block the Pheonix Sword."
    3. Pheonix Headphone - "Careful, you may burn your ear off but at least you get this headphone that only 500 people have."
    Mod: Music on Fire - the same as normal headphones except the music beats that come out is on fire.
    Just a few things to add, other then that I think it’s AMAZING!:
    - The Phoenix Cape’s mod should be “Smoky” Air because steam comes from water.
    - The Shield’s mod should just be 50%, like all the other lava protection items, because it would be the first item with 25% lava damage.

I’m loving these ideas!
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Just a few things to add, other then that I think it’s AMAZING!:
    - The Phoenix Cape’s mod should be “Smoky” Air because steam comes from water.
    - The Shield’s mod should just be 50%, like all the other lava protection items, because it would be the first item with 25% lava damage.

I’m loving these ideas!
    1. It should be Smoky Air mod when the player is on the ground but it changes to Steamy Mod when the player is on water. I think the devs should make two capes: one smoky, and one steamy but only 250 items each. The Smoky Mod would not take effect if the player is on water and the steamy mod would not take effect if the player is on land.

2. The Shield is only limited so it should get at least a more powerful mod than other items. For example, asbestos boots would probably give u 50% damage reduction but the shield will give you a 75% damage reduction from lava. There is no point in getting the item if the only reason is the price.
    Goals:

Knight

I know what's next. Phoenix Pants? I got that from MAJISHANZU REDDO (Magician's Red)

Where is the Phoenix Aura and Phoenix Spirit?
    ̶N̶o̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶
    Fairly Less SuggestionsYeet.

1. Pheonix Cape
    How would they make this look any different to the Flaming Cape though?
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    How would they make this look any different to the Flaming Cape though?
    A phoenix silhouette will appear when you jump (just like how shadows appear when you jump with the Cape of Shadows). Maybe they can make it have a different backgound when dropped (like the Ultra Party Glow Scarf).

Or maybe they can make another cape design.
    Last edited by NotSeedTopian; 03-31-2020 at 08:53 AM.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring