Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes needed in the game

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb

Nerfing Rayman and magplant will destroy the economy even more don't be greedy, I think you don't have Rayman and magplant and that's why your saying nerf these items?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel GT View Post
    Nerfing Rayman and magplant will destroy the economy even more don't be greedy, I think you don't have Rayman and magplant and that's why your saying nerf these items?
    Right now, I can buy around 40-50 rayman/magplants If I wanted to. Not trying to brag or anything, but I think they should be nerfed or else GT is gonna be completely destroyed. Right now, the only way for newcomers in gt to profit is by doing "free bfg". They won't have the chance to experience massing or trying out new things as beginners (like old gt). Instead, they will go to a free BFG. Besides, gems keep on dropping (1m gems is now 650-700wls) + so many bots. Those 2 items literally are the main problems for MANY, MANY things. If you think I am doing this because I do not own a magplant or rayman then think twice
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Right now, I can buy around 40-50 rayman/magplants If I wanted to. Not trying to brag or anything, but I think they should be nerfed or else GT is gonna be completely destroyed. Right now, the only way for newcomers in gt to profit is by doing "free bfg". They won't have the chance to experience massing or trying out new things as beginners (like old gt). Instead, they will go to a free BFG. Besides, gems keep on dropping (1m gems is now 650-700wls) + so many bots. Those 2 items literally are the main problems for MANY, MANY things. If you think I am doing this because I do not own a magplant or rayman then think twice
    economy can't kill gt

the community kills gt

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    They won't have the chance to experience massing or trying out new things as beginners (like old gt).
    things change, maybe after years, there will be new profiting ways

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    economy can't kill gt

the community kills gt

things change, maybe after years, there will be new profiting ways
    Couldn't agree more! Very good use of words.

Look. Accept the fact that Old Growtopia is gone and we are in the new era.

The question is not "How to bring back Old Growtopia?," the question is "How to improve New Growtopia?

It doesn't matter how slow you all earned world locks before in the past without all of these new high tech stuff, if the modern day presented us with new ways of how to profit faster, then so be it.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Wizard

Theres no need for nerfs on the rayman and magplant otherwise it will harm the economy which is alr bad enough. Think about the majority of people who buy it after painstakenly earning enough dls.
    However I agree about the punishment system being way too harsh. I hope they can look into it

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I highly agree about this but they should make a option to sell magplant and rayman for fix price, like you can sell your rayman to Crazyjim(number 41100) for 35dls, magplant 25dls because really a lot of people would complain about it when their magplants/rayman drops a lot.

+> Currently a lot players earning free gems from BFG worlds, after this nerf. Devs shuold make another way to earn gems, like fishing! Make a new rod and you can earn gems by fishing with this new rod (must be equal to farming gems)

Nerf for Rayman: I don't think nerf for rayman is necessary but depends to devs.
    Nerf for Magplant: Other players can't take remote anymore.
    I agree that magplants and raymans fist are a problem, but the fact is that a completely new economy has grown around this, the farmable economy is BEYOND REPAIR, however bfg has allowed for new players to quickly advance, it has also allowed for players to make profit from mass producing steam objects often used in bfg designs, my nerfing magplants you aren’t just hurting the Rayman/Magplants owners your also hurting the users of BFG and the suppliers of BfG related objects.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    by nerfing magplants you aren’t just hurting the Rayman/Magplants owners your also hurting the users of BFG and the suppliers of BfG related objects.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you can't just nerf without thinking of those who used it for years

be consistent

- Eleanor Roosevelt

i agree with this to the highest point i could, but to the Nerfing Magplant and Rayman, rich people just abuse bots to insta-gain more wls to buy more of one of them and repeat.

My thought is that they shouldn't nerf these two, but do a higher security for bot-repated things so that rich people don't abuse them anymore.

Nerfing the items would just hurt the economy a bit more and it would also hurt the people who use these for non-evil intent.
    IGN: Moonstricken
    Goals:
    Get a Diamond Lock (121/100)
    Own a Profitable (BUY+) World

Masquerade Ball Mask is my Life Item.

Alt: Th3Rand0mBoi

“I’m Just Saying.. Life is a Game! Let’s have some fun with it!”

Nerfing mp/rayman will causing to economy as well, if it is the way to need to do, do it on 1 period of iotm instead (which have left)

Changes that we need to balance the economy is a better system to fight up with rule breaker, eg gambling, illegal trading, and system manipulation (farm bot, spam, explo)
    Signatured.

Quote Originally Posted by dcArmy View Post
    Nerfing mp/rayman will causing to economy as well, if it is the way to need to do, do it on 1 period of iotm instead (which have left)

Changes that we need to balance the economy is a better system to fight up with rule breaker, eg gambling, illegal trading, and system manipulation (farm bot, spam, explo)
    I understood nothing with this statement.

+0.5

I can agree on 1,3 and 5 but not really 2 and 4...

By now, people can just simply say "nerf this... " or "buff this..." but then what... Do you really expect them to do what is told? Your not really providing any better suggestion after that.

And as far as I see it, the want to nerf MP and rayman can might as well be similar to the days when everyone wanted to nerf Rlock. In which in fact the devs didn't nerf that item. But instead they just implemented a new feature, which are the billboards you see today.

You can maybe try suggesting a suggestion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I highly agree about this but they should make a option to sell magplant and rayman for fix price, like you can sell your rayman to Crazyjim(number 41100) for 35dls, magplant 25dls because really a lot of people would complain about it when their magplants/rayman drops a lot.

+> Currently a lot players earning free gems from BFG worlds, after this nerf. Devs shuold make another way to earn gems, like fishing! Make a new rod and you can earn gems by fishing with this new rod (must be equal to farming gems)
    No, that magplant/rayman suggestion won't work. I'm a capitalist, so I demand great profit.

SUGGESTION
    But fishing and "more gem" earning activities on the side note might work.

What if Growtopia implement gem earning for other activities besides farming. And more people would gradually do other activities in replace of wanting to BFGs.

Let's just say, if once a month there's a "FISHING CARNIVAL" or something like that. There would be different NPCs selling different items in this world, and there would also be this salesmen who would trade in lbs of fish for large sums of gems.

Fish would also now have different rarities, ranging from common, uncommon, rare and epic and maybe even legendary for cotd bait fish. Depending on the fish lbs and rarity, you would gain a large sum of gems each submission. There would also be a multiplier involved, meaning each time you bring the same fish to the trader, you get more gems on top of the gems you get already. And you can submit multiple different types of fishes at once.

FAQ?
    1) Why put multiplier on those fish submissions?

Well, you know how you yield many of the common fish like goldfish x100 on that if using worm-shiny baits. Well, that's the reason. It's to combat that situation

2) Will fishing to earn gems be in equivalent to farming to earn gems?

That will depend on devs doing their math right or not. I believe, it's necessary for let's say, for ex: WHALE (epic rarity, 200lbs) should yield you 2000 gems or even more. Plus the combo multipler. This is in respect of the fact that, if the event is to occur once per month, fisherman should deserve what they get equivalent to farmers in 1 month.

And I can earn at least 1 million gems since I do BFG. So if this is to be implemented, fishermen should at least get 200k if possible
    Last edited by ScammePlse; 03-31-2020 at 04:39 PM.
    O how little