Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Don't Judge Noobs" - One of the worst part in the community

Angry "Don't Judge Noobs" - One of the worst part in the community

Don't Judge Noobs

One of the worst part in the Community

Hey , Imagine if you will.
    You are a trader , your just trading around and profitting from stuffs in SEEDS , BUYGHC , etc.
    Now , we have a random guy , wearing like a begginer/noob set.
    He ask for your donation , now....What would you do?

Lets go with Option 1 : You decided to donate the noob , because "Hey , I felt nice today!"
    Then he , reveals himself to be one of the famous youtubers , giving you more wls!
    Very nice!
    BUT WAIT
    You donating the wls , meaning people watching that youtuber's video , thinking that you must be nice!
    SO everyday , you get tons and tons of message , asking for donation.
    Being nice , you give all of them wls and now you ran out of wls.
    Or , you ignores all of them and now your being hated for not donating wls to the actual noob.

You see? Lets get to Option 2

Option 2 : You decided to ignore the noobs , thinking "Im not giving my wls to random stranger!"
    Then , he reveals himself to be one of the famous youtubers , then telling that your a terrible person and your going to be on Youtube.
    He/she uploaded the video....Now , people thinks your a horrible human being and deserves to get hate everyday.
    Everyday , you get messages everyday , hating you , cursing you.
    You constanly get hates everyday , making the game not fun at all , causing you to quit.

Now you seen my point ,
    To summurize ,
    We traders have to give out wls you worked hard for , TO STRANGER YOU NEVER MET , JUST TO PROVE YOUR A GOOD PERSON.
    BUT ONCE PEOPLE KNOW YOUR A GOOD PERSON , EVERYONE WANTS YOUR WLS NOW.
    And if we don't give it out , WE GET HATED FOR IT?
    Overall , causing the noobs to be more greedy.
    Basically , to be a "good person" in growtopia , you must work hard everyday just to give those wls out.

But wait , theres a fix to that!
    The fix is , The GT Youtubers have to censor out the name.
    Simple as that , right?
    Yeah,Simple as that.
    But , will they do it?
    No , they wont.
    They wanted that "content" out of it.
    For traders , just change your name or your account.
    But for me personally , I cared about my username alot so, yeah. Never gonna happen.

Keep in mind that this is MY OPINION
    Yours might be different.
    Share your opinions ! I also want to hear out from you guys!

Thanks for coming to my Grow Talk.
    My name is PokeTrivia

or that guy who afk forever

I do cool stuff and hangs out with friend!
    I won't let you down!

Not to mention the excessive clickbait that some youtubers put on their thumbnail or title.

I see who you are talking about but I thought that they stopped doing that a long time ago. Are they back on to that?
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by NeonValley View Post
    Not to mention the excessive clickbait that some youtubers put on their thumbnail or title.
    I'll have to make another thread on that

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    I see who you are talking about but I thought that they stopped doing that a long time ago. Are they back on to that?
    Aparrently yes ! some youtubers are still doing it today.
    My name is PokeTrivia

I won't let you down!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrivia View Post
    I'll have to make another thread on that

Aparrently yes ! some youtubers are still doing it today.
    Looking forward to your rants lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeonValley View Post
    Looking forward to your rants lol
    thanks , already working on it.
    My name is PokeTrivia

I won't let you down!

honestly, itd be good if theres a rule that igns of people are censored whenever theyre unaware that theyre being filmed or to at least have a permission if that person said it is fine to be filmed to avoid being put on a spotlight in uh, i dont know. who df watches them anyway? in that way, youtubers are more wary to their actions wether it is intended for good or bad purposes.

ive been filmed by someone who i dont even know, both in a situation where i donated and didnt donate. honestly, i can respond to whatever people are saying to me and yeah its not even a thing for me that i should be aware about. if i actually experienced someone brave and famous enough to public shame me just because i said "ooh sorry im super nice but ive donated people too much today." well i might as well bid a good luck to those people who are daring to encounter me and attempt to shame me. its not like im going to stand there and take it.

anyway, its a stupid video idea to even record in a game where most players are masked as someone who they dont reveal who they really are.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    honestly, itd be good if theres a rule that igns of people are censored whenever theyre unaware that theyre being filmed or to at least have a permission if that person said it is fine to be filmed to avoid being put on a spotlight in uh, i dont know. who df watches them anyway? in that way, youtubers are more wary to their actions wether it is intended for good or bad purposes.

ive been filmed by someone who i dont even know, both in a situation where i donated and didnt donate. honestly, i can respond to whatever people are saying to me and yeah its not even a thing for me that i should be aware about. if i actually experienced someone brave and famous enough to public shame me just because i said "ooh sorry im super nice but ive donated people too much today." well i might as well bid a good luck to those people who are daring to encounter me and attempt to shame me. its not like im going to stand there and take it.

anyway, its a stupid video idea to even record in a game where most players are masked as someone who they dont reveal who they really are.
    Agreed with your points here.
    Standing up for it is also the best option , and it pisses the shi- out of them!
    My name is PokeTrivia

I won't let you down!

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post

I honestly think this should be made a rule that the name of the person is censored somehow. So that the person doesn't get attention from the negative community and if the person wants to be shown, he will say that he wants to be revealed also which means that the youtuber will have proof now. If he doesn't and he is warned many times, the in-game account will have consequences.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Its kinda annoying to the player as well. Because this kids want free stuff from a nice guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

the "don't judge noobs" statement is so stupid, you act like a noob, you get judged as one. what else do they expect?
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Most of the time when noobs ask me for donation, whether a real noob or a fake one, I tell them, "I won't donate to you, but I can help you earn a World Lock." So far only 2 of all those who asked me for donation agreed to let me help them earn a World Lock.

So, if you are lazy to help them earn a World Lock or don't have time, I suggest you give them low-value clothings like Cargo Shorts and Boots. If they say you are selfish or something like that, you can (if you are brave enough) verbally return fire by saying that they are greedy.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring