Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] April Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    I keep on suggesting for a personal setting with a toggle on/off allowing us to enable or disable those things... they’re just preferences, it wouldn’t hurt adding that button. Once agin, devs is focusing too much on what people suggest on the forums even tho 80% of GT does not use the forums. They should have a SDB pop up every once in a while with a check box list thingy that would truly get feed back from the entire 40,000+ online rather than the 2,000 or less...
    I agree with the last part. Not many players use forums, it's better to put a poll in the game for people to vote for update and stuff. Maybe create a world that allow player to leave their suggestions or report bugs
    IGN : Hyposus

Just an Old Growtopia Player that waste wls

Default search bar option in the inventory should be closed, it keeps appearing when I re-log to growtopia.
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 04-01-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Default April update!

I love how my inventory looks like, I now can easily find my items without scrolling too much. It saves alot of time for farmers like me. About the IOTM, I found it cool and useful as it replaces pickaxe, so you can now hold geiger while farming coz there's already the mod of pickaxe 😊 Thank you so much for the update! 😍 Oh and ofcourse I appreciate the increase in backpack, thanks again! 😊😍
    IGN : lKhratos

I love helping newbies as long as I can.

My first world is KHRATOSPOT. Leave a message when you passby there

Quote Originally Posted by lkhratos View Post
    I love how my inventory looks like, I now can easily find my items without scrolling too much. It saves alot of time for farmers like me. About the IOTM, I found it cool and useful as it replaces pickaxe, so you can now hold geiger while farming coz there's already the mod of pickaxe 😊 Thank you so much for the update! 😍 Oh and ofcourse I appreciate the increase in backpack, thanks again! 😊😍
    Dragoscarf and greezak do the same
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya Growtopians,

Are you curious about April's Item of the Month? Well, here's a sneak peek! Can you guess the title and what it can do?

Also, tell us what you think about! We're looking forward to reading your feedback about the upcoming IOTM in this thread!

~ NekoRei
    I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Dragoscarf and greezak do the same
    But this is a hair. 😊
    IGN : lKhratos

I love helping newbies as long as I can.

My first world is KHRATOSPOT. Leave a message when you passby there

Cool I absolutely love this update.

Notched device support also added support for 18:9 display ratios. If you manage to hide navigation keys (through 3rd party software), you can have a full screen Growtopia experience. That's pretty cool. Ubi, please allow us to hide our navigation keys.
    The backpack also looks a bit nicer, the categories aren't annoying anyone by their size and it feels like the backpack is optimized for performance by hiding the top row. I noticed this on my (old) laptop.
    I love the tapping to show/hide the chat and the backpack, it's quick and easy, but I would love an option to expand chat to only 2/3 lines, like you can on Console.
    Unfortunately, the chat box has an annoying issue by expanding fully after leaving any menu. (I'll make a bug report)
    You still can't use ESCAPE to exit the shop, it still shows up the "pause" menu. Leaving this will expand the backpack and chat.
    The size around the slots in the hot-bar has been decreased, which looks pretty darn amazing.
    Pause menu buttons have been changed to look like the buttons in the rest of the game, but because of their new size, I press the wrong button. This takes a bit of time to adjust to.
    The show/hide search button also looks great, now I want the recycle/trash drop info buttons to also be styled like this, with the background taking up the full size.
    All GUI buttons have been "animated", they expand and become brighter if you click them, however, the transition feels way to abrupt. Not smooth at all.
    The background of the search bar itself looks terrible if you're in the middle of your inventory, it does look amazing if it's at the top.

Great update QOL update Ubisoft!
    ~Garodus

Exclamation Some item's effect is appearing on the left side of the world.

Some growtopians notice that the item's effect is appearing on the left side of the world. The one of example is the diamond flashaxe. Some of you already know that the diamond flashaxe have burning effect when in use. I've noticed that some of growtopian wearing the diamond flashaxe and it doesn't have burning effect, and i found out the burning effect of the diamond flashaxe is on the left side of the world. I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/lH73BbvtgqQ

Some of the items in the April Monstosity Teaser isn't revealed yet in the game, considering that Easter Week is about to end.

Hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by HypZeus View Post
    I agree with the last part. Not many players use forums, it's better to put a poll in the game for people to vote for update and stuff. Maybe create a world that allow player to leave their suggestions or report bugs
    We are about to implement a new ways for players to efficiently let us know what they want and update feedback apart from the forum! Watch out for 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    We are about to implement a new ways for players to efficiently let us know what they want and update feedback apart from the forum! Watch out for 'em!
    SUPER DUPER BROADCASTS POLLS? Yes plsssssss
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

I love it!!