Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: OFFICIAL 2020 Kentucky Derby RACE WORLD CONTEST --- ENTER NOW!!

According to Aimster on Discord, she’s probably going to announce it 25th of April. Just to let you guys know.
    IGN: Applications

Lvl: 91

Quote Originally Posted by iMobile View Post
    According to Aimster on Discord, she’s probably going to announce it 25th of April. Just to let you guys know.
    What's her Discord?
    I hope it was helpful enough😎

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - 👉Zuery GT👈

Because logging on on forums just for 10 minutes to update everyone & the thread is apparently just not doable, shows the lack of care and effort put into this contest

FYI everyone she gets to pick 9 worlds, only one is picked by people - there were other changes too I don't have in mind.

Oh yeah and juleps will be abundant seemingly race wise, "hundreds" to be given away, now that's another concern, but it's also something that not just contest builders should know about considering how quick it'll drop & the lack of thought giving away so many

Like honestly, why even host this contest and spawn in juleps for her if she isn't even going to take the time to actually put the effort into the only remaining mod-organized event?
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Because logging on on forums just for 10 minutes to update everyone & the thread is apparently just not doable, shows the lack of care and effort put into this contest

FYI everyone she gets to pick 9 worlds, only one is picked by people - there were other changes too I don't have in mind.

Oh yeah and juleps will be abundant seemingly race wise, "hundreds" to be given away, now that's another concern, but it's also something that not just contest builders should know about considering how quick it'll drop & the lack of thought giving away so many

Like honestly, why even host this contest and spawn in juleps for her if she isn't even going to take the time to actually put the effort into the only remaining mod-organized event?
    fyi aimster puts a lot of effort into this contest, she has to judge over 50 worlds, spend all her time doing so, and finalising everything. the polls wouldnt work because particular people get their whole discord server to vote for their world that is ‘shipping’ two particular people. this just shows how unfair polls are. oh and aimster already said all that stuff about the 9 worlds , 1 worlds thing and i dont see why it would matter if juleps dropped, they were never meant to rise to these ridiculous prices anyway
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

SUBMISSION TIME IS UP!!

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE! So excited this morning to start judging!

Thread Closed.
    How to Deal with Bullies: Take Action by clicking HERE