Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with a super duper annoying guy

Default How to deal with a super duper annoying guy

So there's a guy, X, who was my schoolmate and he knew I was rich. He would come to my worlds and spam me stupid mails like:
    "Donate focus eyes", "Donate in XXX pls", "pls buy magplant my friend and i need use", "pls teach me how to profit" etc.

Y'all might say I should break the mailboxes/clear the mails whenever I see them, but I'm a buy+ world owner and I need mailboxes so players can leave a mail to let me know if they're selling the stuffs I need. No matter how many times I clear the mailboxes, he would come back the other day and send stupid mails. Sometimes it's way worse, he logged on his alts and spammed my mailboxes until the mailboxes are full with 20 mails.

I get messages from him also, not on a daily basis but I will receive his messages sometimes. /ignore doesn't help because he can just create an alt and continue messaging me. I'm not going to change my personal settings because there might be players that need to contact me sometimes. Discussing the problem with him wouldn't work at all so I'm not going to waste my precious time telling him not to do this and that.

ANY SOLUTIONS PLS THIS GUY IS WAY CREEPIER THAN YOU GUYS CAN IMAGINE
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    "Donate focus eyes"
    eh does he even know that Focused Eyes are untradable?

I think the only thing you can do now is to just /ignore all of his accounts which you already know, and set minimum level requirement in your BUY+ world.

Also, why does he like to annoy you so much?
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

So there's a guy, X, who was my schoolmate and he knew I was rich. He would come to my worlds and spam me stupid mails like:
    "Donate focus eyes", "Donate in XXX pls", "pls buy magplant my friend and i need use", "pls teach me how to profit" etc.

Y'all might say I should break the mailboxes/clear the mails whenever I see them, but I'm a buy+ world owner and I need mailboxes so players can leave a mail to let me know if they're selling the stuffs I need. No matter how many times I clear the mailboxes, he would come back the other day and send stupid mails. Sometimes it's way worse, he logged on his alts and spammed my mailboxes until the mailboxes are full with 20 mails.

I get messages from him also, not on a daily basis but I will receive his messages sometimes. /ignore doesn't help because he can just create an alt and continue messaging me. I'm not going to change my personal settings because there might be players that need to contact me sometimes. Discussing the problem with him wouldn't work at all so I'm not going to waste my precious time telling him not to do this and that.

ANY SOLUTIONS PLS THIS GUY IS WAY CREEPIER THAN YOU GUYS CAN IMAGINE
    If I were you, I would still try first to discuss this with him seriously.

That's always first what you have to try. Otherwise, I see no other way out of this situation, because adding him into the ignore list will not help. Banning him each time as well. You could try to set the world's minimum level higher than his alt accounts.
    I hope it was helpful enough😎

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - 👉Zuery GT👈

Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post
    Yes. Then you'll know why he likes to annoy you so much.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    Well, at least, he/she will know and maybe that will work, you never know
    I hope it was helpful enough😎

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - 👉Zuery GT👈

Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post

That's always first what you have to try. Otherwise, I see no other way out of this situation, because adding him into the ignore list will not help. Banning him each time as well. You could try to set the world's minimum level higher than his alt accounts.
    eh does he even know that Focused Eyes are untradable?

I think the only thing you can do now is to just /ignore all of his accounts which you already know, and set minimum level requirement in your BUY+ world.

Also, why does he like to annoy you so much?
    He said "lol it's fun". And yes he knows focused eyes are untradable.
    Somehow his alts are lvl 20 or above. If i set minimum level requirement in my world, some players couldn't come because of this guy

Gotta be brutally honest with him when you're speaking about it if you already haven't, speak to him in a tone that really gives him the signal to stop. If he doesn't than it is what it is

IGN: HeroPlaya
    Level 120

Call him in real life, then shout at him, tell him that he is very annoying and is a pain in your life.
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

Honestly the best way to respond is to simply ignore them, Completely just flat out ignore them no need to mute them even just don’t acknowledge their existence, if he has no negative energy from you to feed off of them he should leave.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Yeah if he is annoying you "for fun" it's because he enjoys getting some type of reaction from you.

If you make it boring by not responding at all or showing any annoyance(not reacting to him), he will likely stop. This can be difficult though.
    I Stopped Fighting My Inner Demons, We're On The Same Side Now

Quote Originally Posted by HeroPlaya View Post
    Gotta be brutally honest with him when you're speaking about it if you already haven't, speak to him in a tone that really gives him the signal to stop. If he doesn't than it is what it is
    I tried I really tried
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    Call him in real life, then shout at him, tell him that he is very annoying and is a pain in your life.
    I tried. He said he's proud for being a guy that can actually spoil my mood
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopyhupis View Post
    Honestly the best way to respond is to simply ignore them, Completely just flat out ignore them no need to mute them even just don’t acknowledge their existence, if he has no negative energy from you to feed off of them he should leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminesce View Post
    Yeah if he is annoying you "for fun" it's because he enjoys getting some type of reaction from you.
    If you make it boring by not responding at all or showing any annoyance(not reacting to him), he will likely stop. This can be difficult though.
    But I still need to clear my mailboxes daily. He thinks I'm clearing the mailboxes because of his stupid mails.

I tried. He said he's proud for being a guy that can actually spoil my mood
    Hmm... how about staging an act?

Ask some friends to act like he's ruining some important business that they are having with you
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye