Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to deal with a super duper annoying guy

"Sell the world".

After a week or so, trade it to an alt. It will be annoying hopping back and forth between accounts, but it will definitely make him quit.

Another suggestion is to just not clear your mail boxes. Clean mailboxes are signs of inactivity. If he just sees them thete always full(for maybe a week or even a month), he may stop evem trying to spam your boxes. He will still message you, though....still, maybe he will entirely forget your world after the month is over.

Final advice for you....I don't know your BUY+ world, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe if you didn't try to monopolize the market of the item your selling and add a public board instead, you can contact buyers and sellers.
    This sounda a bit crazy, but really. A public board doesn't get full(it does delete things and all, though) BUT unless he truely is a no-life, he can't spam the board with 5 alts everytime somebody posts something. You will always have a fraction of time where, if you log on in the right time, you will find a message from a genuine person who wants to sell or buy something from you.

Also, for some irl stuff maybe...
    Maybe that creepy person has a crush on you? Even if your both dudes, hey. Some people slide that way. You never know. A lot of what that person is doing just seems like friendly trolling. You can decide how to act with this information/rumor/guess.
    Last edited by Malware; 04-02-2020 at 06:50 AM.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Maybe that creepy person has a crush on you? Even if your both dudes, hey. Some people slide that way. You never know. A lot of what that person is doing just seems like friendly trolling. You can decide how to act with this information/rumor/guess.
    uwu this is interesting
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    I tried I really tried

I tried. He said he's proud for being a guy that can actually spoil my mood

But I still need to clear my mailboxes daily. He thinks I'm clearing the mailboxes because of his stupid mails.
    Honestly if all else fails fight fire with fire, hold no bars, defeat them when they least expect it.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

urgh I have irl friends who keep asking me to donate them it's so genuinely annoying, like pls don't take advantage of my hardwork because we're friends ffs
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Lesser Knight

Ignore him in every way possible. That should work... Probably

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    Hmm... how about staging an act?

Ask some friends to act like he's ruining some important business that they are having with you
    He LOVES to ruin stuffs, trust me
    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    "Sell the world".

After a week or so, trade it to an alt. It will be annoying hopping back and forth between accounts, but it will definitely make him quit.

Another suggestion is to just not clear your mail boxes. Clean mailboxes are signs of inactivity. If he just sees them thete always full(for maybe a week or even a month), he may stop evem trying to spam your boxes. He will still message you, though....still, maybe he will entirely forget your world after the month is over.

Final advice for you....I don't know your BUY+ world, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe if you didn't try to monopolize the market of the item your selling and add a public board instead, you can contact buyers and sellers.
    This sounda a bit crazy, but really. A public board doesn't get full(it does delete things and all, though) BUT unless he truely is a no-life, he can't spam the board with 5 alts everytime somebody posts something. You will always have a fraction if time where, if you log on in the right time, you will find a message from a genuine person who wants to sell or buy something from you.

He had a gf, i doubt he has a crush on me lol

Trading the world to my alt is too troublesome as I need to restock daily. I'm lazy to switch accounts just to transfer the stocks I get from my farms to my alt and let my alt restock the vends

He won't forget my worlds as it seems like it's his daily task to visit my worlds and leave stupid mails or message me with an alt. Sometimes I hope he did illegal stuffs so he can no longer play Growtopia

And yes, he truely is a no-life

Thanks for the suggestions tho ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    urgh I have irl friends who keep asking me to donate them it's so genuinely annoying, like pls don't take advantage of my hardwork because we're friends ffs
    Ikr. Good thing is only him is begging for items, bad thing is he is super duper annoying
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    He LOVES to ruin stuffs, trust me
    oof i ran out of ideas
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

Banned

Your friend is very foolish, foolish girl just hurt his feelings isn't that a foolish foolery to do on your foolish friend?

i got one friend who keeps spying on me for whatever reason

basically imo you can place more mailboxes...?

idk i suc at giving advices
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#1337

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    i got one friend who keeps spying on me for whatever reason

basically imo you can place more mailboxes...?

idk i suc at giving advices
    You always succed, NUU I AM KIDDING ME LAV U

What if you simply respond to his every remark sarcastically? Like he says you emptied the mailboxes for him and you respond with “Yep I sure did buddy!” If he annyoys you by asking for donations say, “Oh boy look at this child asking for donations should I give him something?” After that just ignore him no matter what he says. If he continues just flat out ignore him don’t acknowledge his existence in ANY WAY.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS