Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Something Scary (1dl Prize) (Horror Based Art Contest)

Cool idea ! Might join with a song soon
    Watched my latest upload?
    Here is the latest video I uploaded on my channel !

You’re sleeping in your apartment alone and you hear it, like a distant rumble, the creeping of feet. Someone is here. You grab the crowbar you have in the corner of your room for protection and slowly open the door. You don't turn on the lights so you don’t scare them off. You can’t see them, but you can smell their putrid scent like they haven’t showered in weeks. You see it, and it senses your presence. It quickly turns around and speeds towards you. You bolt into your room and put the lock on it. As you stop, you think of the glimpse of a face you saw. Was that your sister? Could she finally be back from the wastelands? As he said that to himself an ear piercing scraping sound coming from the door. Then the screams began. “Kill me! Kill me now! Make me die! I’m in so much pain!” It sounds like your sisters voice. But clearly something’s wrong. You wait for the screaming to stop, and after around 5 minutes, it does. You take a peek outside your door to see the looming creature with your sisters voice staring at you. It’s skin was as black as night and it’s face had holes in place of eyes, a decayed nose, and a mouth wide enough to eat a human. The last thing you heard in your sisters shrill voice was “It’s breakfast time” as the creature grabs you and shoves you into its mouth and your head and organs are crushed like a sheet of paper. She had become the waste.

Don’t go too harsh on me, it’s my first time writing a scary story like this lol
    In Game Name: TheArctic
    Main World: THEARCTIC

Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!

Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkybow View Post
    Cool idea ! Might join with a song soon
    Can’t wait to see your submission!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    You’re sleeping in your apartment alone and you hear it, like a distant rumble, the creeping of feet. Someone is here. You grab the crowbar you have in the corner of your room for protection and slowly open the door. You don't turn on the lights so you don’t scare them off. You can’t see them, but you can smell their putrid scent like they haven’t showered in weeks. You see it, and it senses your presence. It quickly turns around and speeds towards you. You bolt into your room and put the lock on it. As you stop, you think of the glimpse of a face you saw. Was that your sister? Could she finally be back from the wastelands? As he said that to himself an ear piercing scraping sound coming from the door. Then the screams began. “Kill me! Kill me now! Make me die! I’m in so much pain!” It sounds like your sisters voice. But clearly something’s wrong. You wait for the screaming to stop, and after around 5 minutes, it does. You take a peek outside your door to see the looming creature with your sisters voice staring at you. It’s skin was as black as night and it’s face had holes in place of eyes, a decayed nose, and a mouth wide enough to eat a human. The last thing you heard in your sisters shrill voice was “It’s breakfast time” as the creature grabs you and shoves you into its mouth and your head and organs are crushed like a sheet of paper. She had become the waste.

Don’t go too harsh on me, it’s my first time writing a scary story like this lol
    Overall is a nice piece of work! 50/100. However one issue with this story is that “Realism” is kind of missing, to build up a good horror story the “Monster” has to be believable, and truly creepy, something that legitimately keeps you up at night, with good backstory and lore, the style that you have wrote is more akin to the script of a mo ie rather than a book. Some points were also off for drawings/creepy photos(Note photos do have to be original).
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Lesser Wizard

I cant remake or redo my art anymore right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapb View Post
    I cant remake or redo my art anymore right?
    Correct you have used your 3 Edits.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

free bump.
    IGN : FreedsGt
    Discord : Freeds#3017
    Insta : freedsgt

Quote Originally Posted by Freeds View Post
    free bump.
    Ty! Btw most of you guys still have edits remaining, strive for a better score
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

17 Days left to submit!
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

IGN: FinalChance
    -- |Wannabe| Storywriter --
    --- |Wannabe| Artist ---
    °
    °

°
    °
    -------- Art insta --------

Visit my insta page here
    ---- Follow me | ♡ ----

Quote Originally Posted by KitKats View Post
    90/100 This is a truly impressive story, best submission so far! The only thing that seems a little off is the ending, earlier in the story there doesn’t seem to be any foreshadowing to signify that the character killed his father, it comes as a surprise that doesn’t seem to fit in well. Other wise the background information around the mysterious skull was very interesting, the Use of the old letters as images was also a very nice touch!
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Bump 11days left to submit!
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Lesser Wizard

My edit counter became 0, whats up with that?