Thread: How much is main lock on the name buyredcrystals worth?

Default How much is main lock on the name buyredcrystals worth?

Need some answers
    Ign: Thewebb

Uh....not too much?

It seems fairly decent but due to people just going to geiger worlds like BUYGEIGER(idk if its nuked,but I know some world for trading geiger items aren't).

In terms of profiting, you won't gain much. That is for a simple logical reason.

If BUYGEIGER sold red crystals for 3 wls, then the owner of BUYREDCRYSTAL would want to sell the crystals for less to make people buy it from him instead. Your world is BUYREDCRYSTALS and would be the 3rd(or maybe even 4th) world someone would check for a red crystal. You can set the price to 2 wls too and some people may just pity-buy it from you, or you can try to sell it for 1 wl each for barely no profit at all.

The world name seems fairly good, but it just seems hard to profit from.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Uh....not too much?

It seems fairly decent but due to people just going to geiger worlds like BUYGEIGER(idk if its nuked,but I know some world for trading geiger items aren't).

In terms of profiting, you won't gain much. That is for a simple logical reason.

If BUYGEIGER sold red crystals for 3 wls, then the owner of BUYREDCRYSTAL would want to sell the crystals for less to make people buy it from him instead. Your world is BUYREDCRYSTALS and would be the 3rd(or maybe even 4th) world someone would check for a red crystal. You can set the price to 2 wls too and some people may just pity-buy it from you, or you can try to sell it for 1 wl each for barely no profit at all.

Well, yeah I think you're right about it being 3rd in the like cycle, but buycrystal is muted,buyredscrystal you cant enter the portal, but I honestly dk. But I think for the most part you're right

Uh....not too much?

It seems fairly decent but due to people just going to geiger worlds like BUYGEIGER(idk if its nuked,but I know some world for trading geiger items aren't)..
    FYI BUYGEIGER is unuked, and I find that a little unfair.. but it's not my fight.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

i mean i’m probably a lil biased since i watched u buy the world 😂
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    i mean i’m probably a lil biased since i watched u buy the world 😂
    lmao yeah good point

I quess it be would profitable during carnivals.

To summarize,

Uh....not too much?

What he said ^

Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    I quess it be would profitable during carnivals.
    Maybe a bit of increase of profit, just a bit, the price of red crystals are not that high to begin with.