Thread: CHILDRENWORLD by Ruwr

Default CHILDRENWORLD by Ruwr

A legend says, that in our world there is an unicorn, that gives a chance for misbehaved children to change themselves and become the good ones. In this world you will be one of them bad kids and you will have to beat the mighty unicorn and get over some sharp spikes all around you!

In my opinion, this world really deserves a WOTD. The hard work I put into the pixel art and the design was enormous. The world has all that boring stuff that everyone mention (PZ jammers, even a signal jammer, but why? There's nothing to hide..). It also has a night themed weather, that will make you feel more empathetic, while beating the parkour. I hope everyone likes the world, especially developers.

"Everyone has atleast a one chance to change himself either in bad or good way in their lives"

I think this world is worth your attention.

Name:  childrenworld (1).png
Views: 66
Size:  290.8 KB

Thank you <3

Ruwr

If you want WOTD, you don’t post it here xD. It’s located in World Showcase > Nominate your world for WOTD by NekoRei.
    Meet me in the game!

Username: Funyuns

Instagram: Funyuns_GT

Quote Originally Posted by Funyuns View Post
    If you want WOTD, you don’t post it here xD. It’s located in World Showcase > Nominate your world for WOTD by NekoRei.
    yes i recently found out about that, thank you

aaa stripes are un-even
    Retired poster