Thread: Hello devs we got a problem here...

Exclamation Hello devs we got a problem here...

So sometimes in my brothers account, my brothers text wont show above. This why he cant do his buying/selling or chatting process. Hope you can find a solution for that... BTW, im new on the forums so dont mind if i have a mistake )

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mythvie View Post
    So sometimes in my brothers account, my brothers text wont show above. This why he cant do his buying/selling or chatting process. Hope you can find a solution for that... BTW, im new on the forums so dont mind if i have a mistake )
    Isn't that just a spam detection? If your brother writes too fast and very often, then there appears a message saying that you have to wait before sending another text...
    I hope it was helpful enough😎

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - 👉Zuery GT👈

Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post
    Isn't that just a spam detection? If your brother writes too fast and very often, then there appears a message saying that you have to wait before sending another text...
    No man it has nothing to do with spam detection. When he writes something, there is nothing to show above or in the chat. Its literally not showing anything anywhere about what my brother wrote. Thank you for your reply tho

Maybe he's typing in the search bar
    Grow ID: Mabaho

Okay, we need more details about this:
    - When did it start happening? A month ago? Or when we launched an update? If so, which update?
    - What platform is your brother using? Mobile or PC? If mobile, what's the operating system, iOS or Android?
    - Do you have a screenshot or video that you can show?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Okay, we need more details about this:
    - When did it start happening? A month ago? Or when we launched an update? If so, which update?
    - What platform is your brother using? Mobile or PC? If mobile, what's the operating system, iOS or Android?
    - Do you have a screenshot or video that you can show?
    Hi NekoRei so he said it started happening about 2-2.5 weeks ago and he is using one of Samsungs tablets (old model). I told him to record next time it happens. And also he got one more problem. The game asks him the “Are you human?” math question very often (like every 5 minutes, IDK if thats normal). And these problems occur only in my brothers account. Thats all for now. Have a good day :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mythvie View Post
    And also he got one more problem. The game asks him the “Are you human?” math question very often (like every 5 minutes, IDK if thats normal).
    The "Are you a human?" Math verification seems normal if the account of your brother is new I guess?. Because when I use my alt, there will be also a verification but not every 5 minutes.

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.