Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growscan 9000 will rise? (Theory)

Default Growscan 9000 will rise? (Theory)

Hey there ,

I have a theory that the Growscan 9000 will rise just as the Magplant did as well as the Rayman Fist. I think that it will rise because of how useful it is just as the other items I've mentioned. What is your thoughts on it?

Ps. I bought 4 of them just incase

Best regards
    Baby C

Smile Growscan Rising?

It has risen quite a lot since it was first released as an IOTM, however I wouldn't think it would ever rise to be more than 4dls. It around 2-3dls right now and I will admit that it is very useful. Both magplants and raymans contribute to the 'farming industry' on growtopia which kind of makes sense to the prices that they sell for. But I don't see how an item that finds and scans items will ever be worth as much as the aforementioned IOTMs.
    Last edited by SoccerGirl97; 03-31-2020 at 08:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    GrowID: SoccerGirl97 | Instagram: @SoccerGirl97_GT
    MY BUYING/SELLING LIST

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGirl97 View Post
    It has risen quite a lot since it was first released as an IOTM, however I wouldn't think it would ever rise to be more than 4dls. It around 2-3dls right now and I will admit that it is very useful. Both magplants and raymans contribute to the 'farming industry' on growtopia which kind of makes sense to the prices that they sell for. But I don't see how an item that finds and scans items will ever be worth as much as the aforementioned IOTMs.
    Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it. I agree with you, it's not as useful as the mentioned items but I'd say it has potential to reach at least 10 dls

Master Sorcerer

I believe it's bound to rise as it's done so in the past as well as due to the owner of such trade worlds fueling for it's rise with item pricing on their signs
    IGN: Juvey
    I am not Snowyfox.
    Cry about it

Lol people used the same logic when it came out and it dropped from 250 wls all the way to 50 wls.
    removed weird signature
    Please do not use that picture again or I will have to ban you.

Lesser Knight

I think it will definitely rise due to the fact that it is unobtainable and has unique functions. I really don’t see any item having the same properties as the Growscan being added, but I doubt it will exceed the Magplant or Rayman, simply because you can profit more with the functions of the Mag or Rayman compared to the Growscan.

but thats just a theory

A GAME THEORY
    Retired poster

These days a Growscan is very useful, if not even a must-have, when you want to sell gems, rsp-s, fossil worlds, surg packs, etc. So it is bound to rise as time goes by, but you never know if Ubi decides to add a similar item in the game in the future.

Banned

This bumps my foolish theory, I just want the GrowScan to drop to 40 foolish world locks.

The pricing for items isn't consistent but if it were I would guess that the growscan would go up higher than 10 dls because of its functionality. It has so much uses that would be useless in everyway. I guess investing in it would be good but it will surely take a few months for it to rise higher.
    IGN: Miguno
    Level: 75
    Banned for absolutely nothing...

That is pretty much it... thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyC View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it. I agree with you, it's not as useful as the mentioned items but I'd say it has potential to reach at least 10 dls
    nah.
    10chars
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BabyC View Post
    Hey there ,

I have a theory that the Growscan 9000 will rise just as the Magplant did as well as the Rayman Fist. I think that it will rise because of how useful it is just as the other items I've mentioned. What is your thoughts on it?

Ps. I bought 4 of them just incase

Best regards
    Baby C
    your profile picture seems oddly familiar