Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Help..?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    141

    Default Help..?

    Do world locks decay after so long? I ended up losing my account and all my worlds attached, not sure if it was an inside job (someone getting on my account) or if it was natural.
    IGN: Malevolent

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Law_Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Land of Wano
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    Do world locks decay after so long? I ended up losing my account and all my worlds attached, not sure if it was an inside job (someone getting on my account) or if it was natural.
    No, they don't. However, Small/big/huge locks do decay after a period of 180 days.
    IGN: Law



    My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

    "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    3,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
    Do world locks decay after so long? I ended up losing my account and all my worlds attached, not sure if it was an inside job (someone getting on my account) or if it was natural.
    The worlds reset if no one has entered them in a year.
    Retired poster

    Random stuff in GOLA

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Aeios's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    The worlds reset if no one has entered them in a year.
    This is true.

    I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer itsmrlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Below a rainbow
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    No, they don't. However, Small/big/huge locks do decay after a period of 180 days.
    They kind of do but the whole world resets.
    Noooooo problemo

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •