Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The buttons are way too huge

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the new look of the game. I would be more than happy to share everyone's input about the "tab" to our team. But I'd like to know who else feels bothered by the tab being too big?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Thanks for sharing your feedback about the new look of the game. I would be more than happy to share everyone's input about the "tab" to our team. But I'd like to know who else feels bothered by the tab being too big?
    To be short, it is awful. Also, the Windows 10 Growtopia lags a lot which is really really annoying when I am doing my "Normal" Noob activities.

I am staying this just cause its new for now, but ad of now, I think the lab is too big and skinny. I prefered the old one just because, on my android phone(S9), my index fingers can't reach it when its scrolled up.

Weird suggestion I'ma suggest. What if the tabs were actually invisible? Revert the old tab bar's "hitbox"/the part you need to touch and make it slightly taller but not as tall as it is now. Very slight. Perhaps 10-20%. The thing I hate about the tabs is just how they are opaque and I can't see through.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Count me in as thinking it's way too big. I was hoping it was an April fool's joke.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Count me in as thinking it's way too big. I was hoping it was an April fool's joke.
    I thought everything about the update was an april fools joke. Until I realized it wasn't.

We want old scroll bar.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Cant they atleast remodel. Because I kinda double click tab for backpack or chatlog.

and its kinda annoying for me since I always do a butterfish slide
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Lesser Wizard

I have tried playing on PC, mobile and ipad. The new UI for mobile & ipad is fine but for PC is too large. I am already on max resolution 1366x768 and the inventory screen when I need to drop items takes up half or more of the full playing screen. I think the outline & buttons are tad too big on PC.

So if the devs can work on making the outline thinner or buttons/tabs smaller on PC, it would be great.
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Quote Originally Posted by MrBananas View Post
    I thought everything about the update was an april fools joke. Until I realized it wasn't.
    same only thing I actually like is the backpack update because it's what everyone (not only the 500-1,000 on the forum) has been asking for.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by fireball116 View Post
    I have tried playing on PC, mobile and ipad. The new UI for mobile & ipad is fine but for PC is too large. I am already on max resolution 1366x768 and the inventory screen when I need to drop items takes up half or more of the full playing screen. I think the outline & buttons are tad too big on PC.

So if the devs can work on making the outline thinner or buttons/tabs smaller on PC, it would be great.
    I am on the same resolution and I don't think it's that big for me

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt