Thread: What should I do? BFG OR RSP SHOP

Question What should I do? BFG OR RSP SHOP

Should I sell my tackles and buy 3 mags and make bfg or use all my dls (including selling the tackles) [ TOTAL : 110 dls] to make a RSP SHOP

Quote Originally Posted by Llorar View Post
    Should I sell my tackles and buy 3 mags and make bfg or use all my dls (including selling the tackles) [ TOTAL : 110 dls] to make a RSP SHOP
    BFGs are really the best and easiest way to profit, You don't even have to host bfgs, the magplants passive rise already gets like 50 wls/month
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

Wink

BFGs are really good, yea, you don't have to spend that much time because people are just breaking themselves. You have to spend your time only on harvesting and planting.
    I would say it is a very stable way of profitting, but be careful of autoclick/macro users.

On the other hand, RSP is a great choice as well + you have the dls to invest. Almost daily there is an item or even 2 from the RSP that are needed in the Daily Quest. If you spend almost all the dls you have on the RSP, the profit will be bigger. I suggest you to check few previous threads about RSPs.
    I hope it was helpful enough๐Ÿ˜Ž

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - ๐Ÿ‘‰Zuery GT๐Ÿ‘ˆ