Thread: Question, how does Growtopia allocate manpower (mods) for the game?

Default Question, how does Growtopia allocate manpower (mods) for the game?

I've been out for a few months and I guess there are new guardians or something??

I'm curious to know the structure of the moderation and how they allocate their people to do certain things.

Thanks
    IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
    Click "here" for more info

Quote Originally Posted by Eutimio View Post
    I've been out for a few months and I guess there are new guardians or something??

I'm curious to know the structure of the moderation and how they allocate their people to do certain things.

Thanks
    Right then welcome back. Game Guardians are players chosen from the game to voluntarily assist the Moderators. They assist players in the game, find disputes among the community and even report and moderate the forums. Game Guardians do not have that much power in the game, but still they have acess to basic commands and direct contact with all of the moderators and developers.

So basically, first the developers come first, then followed by the moderators and finally the guardians.

Every once in a while, the official guardian application will be open and you can acess it through the Growtopia Gazette (ONLY). Don't be fooled by other fake applications!.

Hope this is enough bruh! .
    IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!