Thread: Music is Making GT LAGG

Default Music is Making GT LAGG

As first i play on Android 10 , samsung galaxy s9+.

and for the last 40 days or so :

MY game laggs in each world that has music notes in it .
    and i mean super lagg . fps drop to 2/sec .
    I did try renstaling game , i even did total reset of my phone to factory setings . nothing helps

When i turn off sounds to 0% in the game menu lagg goes out and game works normaly .

Please fixd this it has been too long to play without a sound ... i love gt music ...

anyone else have this problem ?
    ign: V3K1

I'm not facing with the same problem, but I'm lagging more then I used to. This has an obvious reason:

Because of the COVID-19 lockdowns all around the world, the amount of players in online games increased suddenly, which has been causing a lot of lag for the past weeks.

Try to reduce your graphic details, maybe could be helpful.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Lesser Knight

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bardes View Post
    I'm not facing with the same problem, but I'm lagging more then I used to. This has an obvious reason:

Because of the COVID-19 lockdowns all around the world, the amount of players in online games increased suddenly, which has been causing a lot of lag for the past weeks.

Try to reduce your graphic details, maybe could be helpful.
    Yes correction along with Covid-19 stay safe guys also increases network population and because many wifi servers are offering free wifi then more people are active and then it turns out laggy think of the servers and the proxy and all of that getting slow network because it shares an internet connection so if your experiencing lagginess then I suggest that you continue on with your day but that's rare because my wifi is being shared and I don't lag at all so it is probably an outage type

Quote Originally Posted by Swordtail View Post
    Yes correction along with Covid-19 stay safe guys also increases network population and because many wifi servers are offering free wifi then more people are active and then it turns out laggy think of the servers and the proxy and all of that getting slow network because it shares an internet connection so if your experiencing lagginess then I suggest that you continue on with your day but that's rare because my wifi is being shared and I don't lag at all so it is probably an outage type
    did u read my post at all ?
    its not network related

i lagg in worlds wich have music in them (music notes)
    and when i turn volume down to 0 . in game options , lagg goes away .
    also if i boost volume to any amount lagg returns .

its problem with android 10 devices . and it has been problem since they released global android 9 to android 10 update , it was 27.2.2020 .

so u can test it only if u have android 10 .
    ign: V3K1

Having the same problem on mobile.

A world with no music is just fine, even with 65 players. Add music though? It gets unplayable.