Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gadgets in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Pressproof View Post
    id like world gadget to be implemented because of how it would be useful for me. i cant count how many worlds i locked with small locks that i forgot the name of. id also like to add that the world gadget should be able to show me the worlds where im accessed to all types of locks, including wl-like locks.
    Exactly! Everyone wants this item. No one would want to Disregard this idea since this will benefit all of the players in the game, especially newbies.
    Gaming Content Creator [More Growtopia Vids soon]
    Watch me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1orC_V9TY&t=32s
    Message me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixelbowns/

The amount of effort to make this is not worth it. Know that we're already suffering security breach, server lags, exploits and your huge ego fights for what can be improvised cause you locked the world buy+gadget name. The idea itself is useful but the way you fight for the name "gadget" is very self rewarding.

- - - Updated - - -

In addition we're not being toxic it's just the item suggestion has no purpose since it can be improvised elsewhere EG : Notepad, sticky notes, hand written. If you're gonna suggest something related to your buy+gadget at least make it useful and unique. I see the only reason your suggesting this is to benefit of your buy+, out of the topic but when i was in Pixelworlds you would do the same thing in forums. NO HATE JUST FACTS

Why would we need a gadget when you can have a command or a tab/window for that? Making items just to view some sort of personal info is super unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    The idea itself is useful but the way you fight for the name "gadget" is very self rewarding.
    Agreed. You could suggest the same thing but it doesn't necessarily have to be a gadget and you don't have to fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    In addition we're not being toxic it's just the item suggestion has no purpose since it can be improvised elsewhere EG : Notepad, sticky notes, hand written.
    ^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL BOWNS View Post
    Exactly! Everyone wants this item. No one would want to Disregard this idea since this will benefit all of the players in the game, especially newbies.
    Wrench yourself

/stats or /status I forgot

They can literally add more personal info in the wrench tab

No need for an item

- - - Updated - - -

No purpose? You're probably gonna be happy when you can finally see the list of your worlds with small locks or other locks that doesnt have a world lock. With this kind of lsit, you can never lose a single world.
    Easy alternative: Add this to "wrench yourself" window

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lmao these people doesn't want a feature where you can see the list of worlds you own with a small lock that doenst have a world lock. Bringing that jealousy of them makes them go toxic and say it's no purpose. Shame. Toxic people. Even on instagram, whenever I read the comments, it's full of toxicity. This community will never be better if you continue on being toxic

- - - Updated - - -
    You can't expect everyone to sugarcoat their words so that they wont sound "toxic", also expect to be criticized with this idea because after all it's a suggestion. But the strangest thing in this post is that you're taking this personally when we're voicing our opinion regarding your ideas. :P
    Also also some of your suggestions have already been posted before by other users

Toxic people. Is that how life works for you guys?
    Ya'll not gonna say that if I didnt own the world in the first place right? You guys are just jealous lol
    No, i would still say it even if you didn't own the world cause i see no use for this. If you really want items relevant to your world at least think of something unique and useful. I don't mind you getting rewarded by something you worked hard for but this gadget thing you're at is completely irrational.

Don't feel surprised if some people don't agree with your suggestion. This is THE FORUMS. We are supposed to DISCUSS this. We are not toxic. Just because someone does not agree with you does not mean were automatically toxic. You need to grow up.. Plus the fact you own the world BUYGADGET does not make this any better. It's a good thing not all suggestions get greenlit by the devs

Anyway, while this would be a cool feature, it seems a bit unnecessary. As they said before you can literally just handwrite them, screenshot your trades or open your notepad on your PC. Very easy workarounds

Plus, /status exists

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

No purpose? You're probably gonna be happy when you can finally see the list of your worlds with small locks or other locks that doesnt have a world lock. With this kind of lsit, you can never lose a single world.
    and you're gonna be happy thinking it'll actually come true considering this, how cute.
    Name:  20200405_105223-01.jpeg
Views: 79
Size:  25.6 KB

Toxic people. Is that how life works for you guys?
    Ya'll not gonna say that if I didnt own the world in the first place right? You guys are just jealous lol
    this isn't toxicity or jealousy sweetheart, it's just calling you out for a lowlife suggestion in merely possible hopes of profiting off a BUY+ world which is worth nothing.

real toxicity is throwing crap on your idea and insulting you, learn how to use it correctly. Also we have no reason to be jealous when most of us here can literally afford a buy+ world better than BUYGADGET
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Full of jealous people. Minding the world, instead of the idea itself. First of all, why would you visit BUYGADGET? Because you like the idea right? And you guys are mad because someone owned it already, so sad. Don't be toxic because of your jealousy, kids. Of course I will suggest things that will benefit me, why would I suggest something that will not? This is a suggestion box, everyone can suggest things for their own benefit. Grow up kids, don't put yourselves in jealousy. Be mature and professional enough to talk to people. You can disagree the suggestion, but in a nice way. Not in an unprofessional manner, you guys act like a kid. No offense. Take a deep breath and take a look at your words again, kids. Reflect, and see how impolite your words are.
    Gaming Content Creator [More Growtopia Vids soon]
    Watch me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1orC_V9TY&t=32s
    Message me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixelbowns/

Lesser Wizard

Full of jealous people. Minding the world, instead of the idea itself. First of all, why would you visit BUYGADGET? Because you like the idea right? And you guys are mad because someone owned it already, so sad. Don't be toxic because of your jealousy, kids. Of course I will suggest things that will benefit me, why would I suggest something that will not? This is a suggestion box, everyone can suggest things for their own benefit. Grow up kids, don't put yourselves in jealousy. Be mature and professional enough to talk to people. You can disagree the suggestion, but in a nice way. Not in an unprofessional manner, you guys act like a kid. No offense. Take a deep breath and take a look at your words again, kids. Reflect, and see how impolite your words are.
    why does this sound like a whining kid? lmao.
    IGN: Crammiee

Find me in:
    CRAMMIEE
    CRAMBFG

No let's just say you can't accept our opinions. Even if you don't own your damn world, i'd still dislike it because it could be done in an alternative way rather than holding an item that takes one slot of your inventory. The suggestion box is not for you to benefit, you grow up.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    No let's just say you can't accept our opinions. Even if you don't own your damn world, i'd still dislike it because it could be done in an alternative way rather than holding an item that takes one slot of your inventory. The suggestion box is not for you to benefit, you grow up.
    ^^^^^^^^^

We're not being jealous. We are simply stating our OPINION. This is the forums, and we can give out whatever opinion we have of your suggestion. If anyone's toxic here, it is YOU. If anyone is acting like a kid, it is again, YOU. There is without a doubt that you made this suggestion because you wanted to profit off the world you own (a.k.a BUYGADGET), and even if you didn't own that world, the majority of us will still disapprove of your suggestion due to the simple fact we already have alternatives to it which is already installed in our devices.
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

1. This is the forums, why do we need such exquisite formality? How can we express our opinion without adding our mood/tone to our sentences?
    2. iirc, owning the buy+ or sell+ world of your suggested item would give u negative points.
    3. We aren't jealous, a lot of people in the forums can purchase better buy+ worlds than you own (and not to mention that it'll be a REAL item and not just some half-assed suggestion that has already been suggested before).
    4. You're the one acting like a kid, you're literally whining about us disagreeing with your ideas and how "imPolIte" we are. I'm so disgusted by how you took our opinions as an insult.
    5. There are alternative ways to implement your suggestion, so don't feel special about it.

lastly
    Grow up