Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gadgets in the game

Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL BOWNS View Post
    No purpose? You're probably gonna be happy when you can finally see the list of your worlds with small locks or other locks that doesnt have a world lock. With this kind of lsit, you can never lose a single world.

- - - Updated - - -

Toxic people. Is that how life works for you guys?
    Ya'll not gonna say that if I didnt own the world in the first place right? You guys are just jealous lol
    Let's say they added something with these features, then called it something else? Would that matter to you? Or do you only want profit? (:
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    i like dragons they're cool

The only thing I can say that.... It will take alot of time to load cux most of us have 300+ small locked worlds
    Watched my latest upload?
    Here is the latest video I uploaded on my channel !

Hi there. Well to be honest, your idea is quite good. Let me explain to you and please no hard feelings.

Full of jealous people.
    People here aren't jealous of you. They just give their opinions to you, since it is an opinion. You can obviously get a Positive and Negative Feedbacks. You get majority of Negative feedbacks.

Minding the world, instead of the idea itself. First of all, why would you visit BUYGADGET? Because you like the idea right? And you guys are mad because someone owned it already, so sad.
    First of all, why would you lock the world BUYGADGET? If you think the idea of yours is helpful for the other people then you would not mind the BUY+ world itself. It's not that we like idea, I found that your idea can be helpful but there are many alternatives such as what they say like Notepad where you can list down the worlds that has an SL, BL, HL.

Don't be toxic because of your jealousy, kids. Of course I will suggest things that will benefit me, why would I suggest something that will not? This is a suggestion box, everyone can suggest things for their own benefit. Grow up kids, don't put yourselves in jealousy.
    You say you will suggest things that will benefit you. Then why are you suggesting an idea that will benefit most of the players? And excuse me it's true that everyone can suggest but it is not for their own benefit. It is a benefit for all the community. You just lock the world just because you wanted to gain profit.

Be mature and professional enough to talk to people. You can disagree the suggestion, but in a nice way. Not in an unprofessional manner, you guys act like a kid. No offense. Take a deep breath and take a look at your words again, kids. Reflect, and see how impolite your words are.
    You are the one who are not being Mature and Professional here. Why are you mad when people disagree your suggestion? Even though they will disagree in a nice way with an opinion given, you will still be mad about it because you can't even accept their opinion that is given for you.

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkybow View Post
    The only thing I can say that.... It will take alot of time to load cux most of us have 300+ small locked worlds
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Full of jealous people. Minding the world, instead of the idea itself. First of all, why would you visit BUYGADGET? Because you like the idea right? And you guys are mad because someone owned it already, so sad.
    firstly, most people who comes up with suggestions for smth mainly just wanna benefit off the buy+ world they own, it has happened so often that people will just check who owns the world. We're not mad that someone own it, of course a world with such a name has been taken, doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out. We're just mad you're trynna benefit off your buy+world.

Don't be toxic because of your jealousy, kids. Of course I will suggest things that will benefit me, why would I suggest something that will not? This is a suggestion box, everyone can suggest things for their own benefit. Grow up kids, don't put yourselves in jealousy.
    no one's really being toxic except you, you're calling everyone kids and jealous, we called you out for being a low life trynna benefit off with a low effort suggestion, in fact a lot of us suggested things that we don't get to profit off because we are not unethical beings. no one's jealous, quit being so ignorant.

Be mature and professional enough to talk to people. You can disagree the suggestion, but in a nice way. Not in an unprofessional manner, you guys act like a kid. No offense. Take a deep breath and take a look at your words again, kids. Reflect, and see how impolite your words are.
    no one is being childish here, you're just too sensitive when someone exposed you for owning a buy+ world and then you're being IMMATURE calling us all kids out of full hate.

pack your profit hungry immature ignorant self, and look in a mirror and reflect.
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

The forums is about making opinions about the game and whether the opinion/replies will be positive or negative. If you can't accept peoples other opinions, well you might aswell go back to Pixel Worlds.

Lmao, kids trying to prove they aren't toxic.
    Gaming Content Creator [More Growtopia Vids soon]
    Watch me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1orC_V9TY&t=32s
    Message me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixelbowns/

Lmao, kids trying to prove they aren't toxic.
    ok future growtopia content creator, keep up the attitude cause you're not going far with it.
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

The fact that you made a forum account just to post this kind of thread clearly shows that you only want something called "Gadget" to be released in-game so you can start getting profit from your world which until today (no offence), worth almost nothing.

and no, nobody is jealous of you. Trust me, some of these forumers owns big BUY+ worlds
    I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

Why is this thread still alive... Ppl gonna think we like his idea.
    I'm selling all guild clash blocks at ven0
    Profit with roots : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...LEGAL-AUTOFARM

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    ok future growtopia content creator, keep up the attitude cause you're not going far with it.
    My attitude isn't really like this. I'm just mad of how these people disagreed my idea with an impolite manner. I don't care if they disagree, I'm not mad about it. I'm just mad of how they say things impolitely. I'm not mad after all. Don't worry. I don't really mean being mad.
    Gaming Content Creator [More Growtopia Vids soon]
    Watch me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1orC_V9TY&t=32s
    Message me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixelbowns/

My attitude isn't really like this. I'm just mad of how these people disagreed my idea with an impolite manner. I don't care if they disagree, I'm not mad about it. I'm just mad of how they say things impolitely. I'm not mad after all. Don't worry. I don't really mean being mad.
    The gadgets are definitely valid suggestions, but people are not showing much support to it, because:
    1) the fact that you own the world BUYGADGET and it looks like you suggested this idea mostly for self-benefit;
    2) there are other ways of implementing this, that don't necessarily require a new item.

That's what the forums (and this subforum) are here for. You suggest an idea and you have a chance of discussing with the community about it. It's an interesting fact they pointed out from your side, but calling them out as being "jealous and toxic kids" really got the ball rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Literally no purpose.
    They might say things similar to that, but then again you have to be curious, why, so you can improve the suggestion.
    This comment may sound harsh to you, but just shows your idea may still have potential, just needs rework.

Yes, you might experience some sort of toxicity here, but compared to some threads, this here isn't even close to being .
    But tell me one gaming community that doesn't have toxic players? That's right, literally none.

I hope this enlightens you.

growsdfmovie - june 2020