Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any way to hire stat farmers for me?

Default Any way to hire stat farmers for me?

I want people to harvest my Science stations but without thinking about the person being able to scam...
    Is there a way I can assure to not get scammed?
    regards
    IGN: BeerusX
    Level: 71

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

Sell Fuel Packs 24/1 at SOXGOS

Quote Originally Posted by Msterio View Post
    I want people to harvest my Science stations but without thinking about the person being able to scam...
    regards
    Well, what you can do is have any proofs of being trusted or hope that they will trust... The thing is that normally they buy harvest like 50-100 stats/1 wl. Not much so if you do 1 by 1, will be okay.
    I hope it was helpful enough๐Ÿ˜Ž

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - ๐Ÿ‘‰Zuery GT๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Quote Originally Posted by Zuery View Post
    Well, what you can do is have any proofs of being trusted or hope that they will trust... The thing is that normally they buy harvest like 50-100 stats/1 wl. Not much so if you do 1 by 1, will be okay.
    I mean I want ti hire them as a worker...

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

I mean I want ti hire them as a worker...
    Oooh, I don't know. If you don't want to get scammed, then you have to be sure about these people. I haven't hired anyone so I don't know. Sorry
    I hope it was helpful enough๐Ÿ˜Ž

If you need any information or want to ask me personally, send me a private message!

My Instagram - @Zuery_GT
    My YouTube - ๐Ÿ‘‰Zuery GT๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Default I would love to do the job...

regards
    I can harvest your stats, I need the xp, and stats or chems aren't interisting to me..
    My VOTW attempt!:

Hope I win!

Lesser Wizard

hmm if they believe you , you can tell them to pay a price before harvest and then after they finished harvesting the stations you can give them back the amount they paid you..Or you can try to get a trusted friend to help although not recommended
    H

Lesser Wizard

just buy unstable tesseracts
    ign: DylanRider
    discord: Squishie#9329
    some random stuff at VLRA!

I can be one, but ofcourse with a payment. We can settle that, just msg me here or in game. You should do a payment room (in order for me to collect the payment incase I was not online by the time you're paying)

Lesser Knight

regards
    Lock your stations and give access to whoever you're letting harvest your stations. If that person tries to scam, you can easily kick them. Another thing to try is getting a builders lock and only letting people to build. Maybe that'll work, but I'm not too sure

Quote Originally Posted by Ekonomistas View Post
    Lock your stations and give access to whoever you're letting harvest your stations. If that person tries to scam, you can easily kick them. Another thing to try is getting a builders lock and only letting people to build. Maybe that'll work, but I'm not too sure
    If I use a builders lock they cant harvest either...

And why should I watch a guy harvest my stats and look after him.. I mean, Id rather harvest myself than just sitting there..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PicksterHD View Post
    I can be one, but ofcourse with a payment. We can settle that, just msg me here or in game. You should do a payment room (in order for me to collect the payment incase I was not online by the time you're paying)

Finding a worker is easy.. But how are you going to asure me that you wont scam.. you gotta give a deposit or smth

^^playin GT

Finding a worker is easy.. But how are you going to asure me that you wont scam.. you gotta give a deposit or smth
    For assurance, should I deposit a valuable item of mine? Also I don't have any record of scamming, well you wouldn't know if you wouldn't give a try.

Here's one of the reasons why I'm applying.
    1) I'm always online so harvesting your science station wouldn't be a problem to me.
    2) I pretty need wls 'cause my goal is to buy Magplant and build a BFG.
    3) I have 10k LGrid seeds. and purple blocks so I will break them instead of breaking your stats and scamming you.

Anyways, if you are interested at hiring me, just msg me here or in game. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PicksterHD View Post
    For assurance, should I deposit a valuable item of mine? Also I don't have any record of scamming, well you wouldn't know if you wouldn't give a try.

Here's one of the reasons why I'm applying.
    1) I'm always online so harvesting your science station wouldn't be a problem to me.
    2) I pretty need wls 'cause my goal is to buy Magplant and build a BFG.
    3) I have 10k LGrid seeds. and purple blocks so I will break them instead of breaking your stats and scamming you.

Anyways, if you are interested at hiring me, just msg me here or in game. Thanks!
    Whats ur in game name? I want to ask you some questions

^^playin GT