Thread: Assistance Needed (Pro Surgeon)

Default Assistance Needed (Pro Surgeon)

Hey there ,

I recently finished my second last quest for the ring! I am now on the final quest and I need to preform 28 successful surgeries. I also recently came back to Growtopia so I am not familiar with the new tools they have added, at all. I remember there was only thee basic tools such as Stitch, Sponge, Anesthetic, Antiseptic, Scalpel and Splint (If there's 1 missing I'm sorry). Anyways, I would very much appreciate the assistance of a pro surgeon, I fairly know my way around surgery but I don't want to waste any time and get the evil effect "Malpractice", if anyone can help me that would be very much appreciated.

Discord - Scripted#7343

Best regards
    Baby C

Quote Originally Posted by BabyC View Post
    Hey there ,

I recently finished my second last quest for the ring! I am now on the final quest and I need to preform 28 successful surgeries. I also recently came back to Growtopia so I am not familiar with the new tools they have added, at all. I remember there was only thee basic tools such as Stitch, Sponge, Anesthetic, Antiseptic, Scalpel and Splint (If there's 1 missing I'm sorry). Anyways, I would very much appreciate the assistance of a pro surgeon, I fairly know my way around surgery but I don't want to waste any time and get the evil effect "Malpractice", if anyone can help me that would be very much appreciated.

Discord - Scripted#7343

Best regards
    Baby C
    Try searching this on google "tk69 surgery guide" And also try using skill spice (1wl) to lessen your fails by 50%

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Try searching this on google "tk69 surgery guide" And also try using skill spice (1wl) to lessen your fails by 50%
    Thank you sm, I appreciate it.

Vange has/had a good surgery guide I used to use. I don't know if its still up though or is it updated to the new tools. Its a pretty old video.
    Retired poster

Random stuff in GOLA

Actually nvm here's the link https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-Step-by-Step

- - - Updated - - -

and this for non maladies https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...o-do-surgeries

Default Ayt bet

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Vange has/had a good surgery guide I used to use. I don't know if its still up though or is it updated to the new tools. Its a pretty old video.
    I think it's an outdated version but I'll take a look

- - - Updated - - -

Actually nvm here's the link https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-Step-by-Step

- - - Updated - - -

and this for non maladies https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...o-do-surgeries
    Thank you sir

You can use my surgery simulator through Sinister.
    I don't think I need to explain what Sinister is.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta