Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 19

Thread: Growtopia Support

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight NaviR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Somewhere deep in Detroit
    Posts
    53

    Default Growtopia Support

    How long does it take for Growtopia to reply to my ticket, it's kinda urgent, since I got hacked. (It has been more than a week)?
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

    IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

    OLD IGN: NAVID02

    Early 2014-2020

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Nesqwik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    OK, USA
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Bakersville said at one point it was down to 48hrs, but I think we all know that's not true. At this point, I'd say at least 2 weeks per response. I'm not kidding.
    Hi, I'm Daisy!

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight NaviR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Somewhere deep in Detroit
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    Bakersville said at one point it was down to 48hrs, but I think we all know that's not true. At this point, I'd say at least 2 weeks per response. I'm not kidding.
    That could definitely be true, I wrote a ticket a week ago, regarding me getting hacked, yet to receive a response.
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

    IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

    OLD IGN: NAVID02

    Early 2014-2020

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nesqwik View Post
    Bakersville said at one point it was down to 48hrs, but I think we all know that's not true. At this point, I'd say at least 2 weeks per response. I'm not kidding.
    That's a joke, they reply to me after 28 hours...

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Hey guys, if you have not received a response but there is a "Waiting" status, try checking your email linked with your Ubisoft Account. Be patient
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


    VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)



  6. #6
    Lesser Knight NaviR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Somewhere deep in Detroit
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    That's a joke, they reply to me after 28 hours...
    Did they???
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

    IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

    OLD IGN: NAVID02

    Early 2014-2020

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaviR View Post
    Did they???
    Yes, they do.
    Because I am very special to them.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard WoodBlocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    458

    Default

    They replied to my ticket in around 2 days, but that was probably because my problem was pretty easy to solve (AKA, hinting me the email I used)

    I got my email restored btw, thanks to the team


    I quit on May 5th, 2020

    | Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer spotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Have you tried checking spam folder? Usually it's there.

  10. #10
    Lesser Knight NaviR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Somewhere deep in Detroit
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Have you tried checking spam folder? Usually it's there.
    Nah, after two weeks, i still haven't received anything, I created a new case.
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

    IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

    OLD IGN: NAVID02

    Early 2014-2020

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer RedyMeosjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Philippines 🇵🇭
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaviR View Post
    Nah, after two weeks, i still haven't received anything, I created a new case.
    You did open a ticket to support last 2 weeks right? But they haven't responded to you? (I mean they are not replying at all since you sent them a ticket?)

    And also did you email or use Ubisoft Support?
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


    VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)



  12. #12
    Lesser Knight NaviR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Somewhere deep in Detroit
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    You did open a ticket to support last 2 weeks right? But they haven't responded to you? (I mean they are not replying at all since you sent them a ticket?)

    And also did you email or use Ubisoft Support?
    By saying I created a new case, I meant I created a new ticket. Yes, I'm using Ubisoft Support to contact them, and I still haven't gotten an answer.
    Yes, I spelled my name wrong when making this account.

    IGN: NavidR // QUIT THE GAME, BECAUSE I GOT HACKED, AND THERE WAS NOTHING SUPPORT COULD DO ABOUT IT.

    OLD IGN: NAVID02

    Early 2014-2020

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •