Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SInce im bored, give me your song playlists and ill rate it

Default SInce im bored, give me your song playlists and ill rate it

Spotify/Youtube Playlists would do, you could also write down the songs if you don't feel like linking your playlists

I actually listen to all the songs and judge most/all of it (depending on how many) so yeah just wait and I'll be right back at ya
    Last edited by Sombodi; 04-03-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest content out there

Latata - (G)I-DLE
    Psycho - Red Velvet
    idontwannabeyouanymore -Billie Eilish
    watch - Billie Eilish
    homemade dynamite - Lorde
    Green light - Lorde
    The seed - Aurora
    The river - Aurora
    Mean it - Lauv
    Feelings - Lauv
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Talking

So i'll give you more than just one playlist,
    since i listen to different things every time i'm in some different mood

This playlist is for chess and thinking;
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0H...SGWfbeDmpWGlwg

not sure why, but i like these songs a lot, and thinking while listening to them is rly fun

This playlist is when i don't really know what to listen to, it's just a playlist of the songs that i listen most of the time, and know the lyrics
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/35...TsGGdSHo7-Z-kg

This playlist is for ignorant and savage as hell;
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Y...Q0acGvGQdIGi3A
    it's kinda cool. ;d

This one is for the times before playing Basketball, or just feeling like a fricking beast;
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5A...TPOdTL-s1URuNw
    I want to be a professional basketball player, more specific one of the best basketball players, and i'm kinda short, the playlist's name is my height 5'7, actually i'm kinda even shorter than that, but who cares ;d

This one for the times i feel great and fine
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77...QRiceiHITo2QmA
    it's one of my best playlists, i wish to add more songs to it, but rly don't want to ruin the whole playlist

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    Latata - (G)I-DLE
    Psycho - Red Velvet
    idontwannabeyouanymore -Billie Eilish
    watch - Billie Eilish
    homemade dynamite - Lorde
    Green light - Lorde
    The seed - Aurora
    The river - Aurora
    Mean it - Lauv
    Feelings - Lauv
    (G)I-DLE ((여자)아이들) _ LATATA:I'm not a big fan of kpop but based on the beat it seems pretty cool and good for parties (7.5/10)

Red Velvet 레드벨벳 'Psycho:Chorus is pretty catchy (which is like common for most kpop songs), i'm kinda liking the vibe, downside is I don't understand Korean (7/10)

Billie Eilish - idontwannabeyouanymore: First time listening to a full B.E song and for the first time I appreciate it, not because of the "edgyness" but the lyrics, that's what makes a song good for me. And as a musician, the tune is so mellow and that's a plus for me. (9.5/10)

Billie Eilish - watch: Same as the previous one.
    I just like the way how B.E writes her songs (if she does write it) and how she presents it, very mellow and angelic. (9/10)

Lorde - Homemade Dynamite: Generic, only good thing is this is a good song for some parties, lyrics is average. (7.5/10)

Lorde - Green Light: 1st verse was pretty meh but when it got to the pre-chorus and then chorus it got good (and I mean damn good).
    Reminds me of a 2014 Shawn Mendes lmao (ik im the only one that thinks of that, yeah weird). (8/10)

AURORA - The Seed: Was this song supposed to be a message about Earth? It's nice and I get the message, but I feel like the reason why it's not as interesting/popular as the song "Earth" is because of the style (not many people like this kind of style). (7/10)

AURORA - The River: I'm getting her style and it's weird, I just don't get what the message she's trying to give to her audience. I guess some people like you could understand what she's trying to say and I would highly appreciate if you explain what it is. (I can't rate because I got confused lol)

Lauv & LANY - Mean It: Lauv's & LANY's song writing formula is very nice and combine it with their lyricism which is top notch, makes their song very lovable, in fact I also love listening to them. (9.5/10)

Lauv – Feelings: This one got repetitive but it's still very nice, overall it's a good relaxing piece of song. (8/10)
    --------------------------------
    I got confused at AURORA coz her lyricism is weird/confusing, I really hope I could understand it but I had a hard time (I tried to understand it but t'was confusing me more, no hate tho). Also I'd appreciate if you can explain.

B.E,Lauv/LANY's lyricism is just beautiful, I know it's mainstream and that's the reason why it is.

Lorde's was generic but my younger self would like her style.

I don't listen to kpop but I like the beats in kpop songs, very nice for parties and I guess that's the reason why it's loved globally.

Overall, your music taste isn't bad, it's very versatile and that's good (7.5/10).

Quote Originally Posted by pewdewpai View Post
    So i'll give you more than just one playlist,
    since i listen to different things every time i'm in some different mood

This playlist is for chess and thinking;
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0H...SGWfbeDmpWGlwg

This playlist is when i don't really know what to listen to, it's just a playlist of the songs that i listen most of the time, and know the lyrics
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/35...TsGGdSHo7-Z-kg

This playlist is for ignorant and savage as hell;
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Y...Q0acGvGQdIGi3A
    it's kinda cool. ;d

This one is for the times before playing Basketball, or just feeling like a fricking beast;
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5A...TPOdTL-s1URuNw
    I want to be a professional basketball player, more specific one of the best basketball players, and i'm kinda short, the playlist's name is my height 5'7, actually i'm kinda even shorter than that, but who cares ;d

This one for the times i feel great and fine
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77...QRiceiHITo2QmA
    it's one of my best playlists, i wish to add more songs to it, but rly don't want to ruin the whole playlist
    Okay ill just judge the playlist coz this is too many songs (don't worry I listened to most the songs)

1st,2nd,3rd and 4th playlist: That's pretty chill yet quite energetic for chess and thinking, for me I won't be able to think properly with all the explicit language BUT this playlist would be really good if you are at the gym/training/playing sports. I could also chill with these songs if my friends are at my house and we're playing NBA 2K (coz the 2K beats is kinda repetitive and sucks lol). Overall the playlists are cool and I would rate it 7.5/10.

4th playlist: JPOP! Although I am not an anime fan/JPOP fan, I've always liked how they sound and THE DRUMS, it's just impressive, don't forget the guitar solos too and the piano arrangements. As a musician, it's a big challenge to master these pieces and if you can it's impressive to finish it with no mistakes lmao. Sadly I can't understand the lyrics but I would rate em 8/10.

Your music taste is very generic (well except for the jpop part) and would rate it 7/10.

Hey no offense tho, just being honest (in my perspective)

Banned

I don't do playlists. Soo..

Bad guy - Billie Eillish

Cold as Ice - Blacklite district

Just so you know - Blacklite district

We are the danger - Blacklite district

Living in a nightmare - Blacklite district

And for the best parts

Megalovania - Sans

Cradles - Sub Urban

Phoenix wright OBJECTION! Theme 2001

Phoenix wright CORNERED! Theme 2001

Papers, please theme.

Shotgun Willy - Last Chance

Shotgun Willy (ft. Traqula) Cheat Codes for Hoes

Shotgun Willy - So What

Shotgun Willy x Yung Craka - Breakfast in Heaven
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

The most recent one I made that I listen to rn https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0g...QzmJ5i83fg7dHA

It's 101 songs, messy and a lot of genres but you know, it's what I like. (the first ones are literally only lofi/chillhop)
    IGN: 3Rite

my playlist has 1200 songs

- - - Updated - - -

my isp blocks Imgur, so

https://ibb.co/n7bk8xV
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    my playlist has 1200 songs

- - - Updated - - -

my isp blocks Imgur, so

https://ibb.co/n7bk8xV
    Ha! Yeah I have a playlist that is almost as big as that one, but I kinda wanted to create multiple smaller ones to fit my current taste since it can vary a lot based on what day it is
    IGN: 3Rite

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    I don't do playlists. Soo..

Bad guy - Billie Eillish

Cold as Ice - Blacklite district

Just so you know - Blacklite district

We are the danger - Blacklite district

Living in a nightmare - Blacklite district

And for the best parts

Megalovania - Sans

Cradles - Sub Urban

Phoenix wright OBJECTION! Theme 2001

Phoenix wright CORNERED! Theme 2001

Papers, please theme.
    Bad guy - Billie Eillish: Never liked the song, I listened to it, the lyricism is good but it's sad that it was overrun by memes.
    I'll be honest, personally this is one of the songs I don't like listening to due to the memes. (7.5/10)

Cold as Ice - Blacklite district: Song sounds very dated (or maybe nostalgic? I mean most 2000's songs sounds like this), I was never a fan of this style (Emo rock?). Lyrics was surprisingly catchy tho. I would rate this song a 6.5/10

Just so you know - Blacklite district: Singer sounds really submissive to the person he's giving this to, with all the "SIMP" thingy going on, I would not rock on this song. Blacklite district's style is very generic imo (they sound like, for example, linkin park) but lyricism is pretty ayt. (7/10)

We are the danger - Blacklite district & Living in a nightmare - Blacklite district: Again, i'll be honest, I never liked these type of songs, it's just too edgy for me.
    Lyrics aren't the best either. (6/10)

Megalovania - Sans: Never finished the game, song is pretty catchy and is still stuck in my head after all these years. (9/10)

Cradles - Sub Urban: Liked the soft rock vibe to it and then the upbeat drop, sadly the lyrics is just too edgy for me and the way he sang it made it sound worse for me, don't get me wrong the song is good tho.(8/10)

Phoenix wright OBJECTION! Theme 2001 & Phoenix wright CORNERED! Theme 2001: Never played the game and the soundtrack wasn't the best but it sounded like something epic is supposed to be happening in the game when this is played. (7.5/10)

Billie Eillish's songs are great lyrics wise it's mildly edgy and i'm okay with it

Blacklite district's style isn't just for me and the lyrics just became "edgier", but I understand that people like moderate-hard emo-ish rock and i'm fine with it.

Sub Urban's songs is similar to Billie's and the instrumentals are great

Game soundtracks are oddly fitting when you're working out or doing something (or is it just me?) and I guess that's what makes them good, even if it doesn't have any lyrics you could still understand what's happening based on the beat and tempo.

Your taste is pretty okay, and i'm actually jealous that you can actually rock on to non-mainstream songs.
    I'd rate your taste a 7.5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseFIN View Post
    The most recent one I made that I listen to rn https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0g...QzmJ5i83fg7dHA

It's 101 songs, messy and a lot of genres but you know, it's what I like. (the first ones are literally only lofi/chillhop)
    The playlist was full of lofi/chillhop songs and I like these styles when i'm chilling and don't have the interest to jam with my guitar/piano. Songs are pretty good too, saw some timmies and Rex O.C and that's a +1 for me.
    I also saw a classic, "Runaway". Mind if I save this playlist? lmao (It's a 9/10 btw)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
    Shotgun Willy - Last Chance

Shotgun Willy (ft. Traqula) Cheat Codes for Hoes

Shotgun Willy - So What

Shotgun Willy x Yung Craka - Breakfast in Heaven
    AH yes Shotgun Willy, I really like the vibe to his songs, it's like he mixes his songs with 60 to 90's vibes and some hip hop/upbeat vibes.

Shotgun Willy - So What/Cheat Codes for Hoes: A song about memes. Y E S (7/10)

The song's MV really cracked me up tho but overall the songs are really good and better than most trash raps today, i'd rate it a solid 8/10.