Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your childhood video game?

Default your childhood video game?

i started playing growtopia when i was around 13, i moved to a school in our capital city and my new friend recommended me that game.
    before smartphones(is that what it called?) existed, i used to play snake 2 in my samsung phone (´・ᴗ・ ` )

i dont own any console games such as GBA, NDS, PS123, etc but i have a computer back in my old house.
    i played gamehouse games, such as zuma, iggle pop. insaniquarium deluxe, feeding frenzy, etc.
    the other company game i played was plant vs zombies (i think it was EA?) and plant tycoon.

then internet came to my house!! we re still using modem at that time and i think it was the time i was introduced to facebook. i played facebook in my mom's laptop and then i found out that fb has a game in it.. all my schoolmates played facebook so we added one another. i was active in the facebook for the games! i played alot of playfish game such as PETSOCIETY (damnn, good time!!) , restaurant city, hotel city, and so much more!! i played ameba pico as well!! it was so much fun, even though a few years later the game was shutted down. ameba pico still exists in their own web however, but in their original language, japanese.

wew, i think i spoke too much. idk, im just having fun texting and telling stories ( ´ ▽ ` ) pardon me.

whats your story?

(edit: i forgot that this is not a random growtopia related and i put it in the wrong forum. sorry!)
    Last edited by Intensifies; 04-04-2020 at 07:19 AM.

Pet Society, and other tycoon games at Facebook, Poptropica, Animal Jam, Plants vs Zombies, Feeding Frenzy, Terraria, Minecraft, Club Penguin, y8 games, Scribblenauts, Angry Birds, Temple Run, Fruit Ninja... I mainly play on laptop and phone (I don't have consoles rip)
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

omggg the old Facebook games Pet Society, YoVille, FarmVille, Sims Social

Some others include Plants Vs. Zombies, Minecraft and ofc Growtopia

I had an older cousin who had a Gameboy Advance and I played so much Super Mario Bros. 3 that she gave it to me. No idea where it is now. Still haven't beaten the game (personally it's the hardest SMB game)

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    omggg the old Facebook games Pet Society, YoVille, FarmVille, Sims Social

Some others include Plants Vs. Zombies, Minecraft and ofc Growtopia

I had an older cousin who had a Gameboy Advance and I played so much Super Mario Bros. 3 that she gave it to me. No idea where it is now. Still haven't beaten the game (personally it's the hardest SMB game)
    OH
    SADASODKALSDKA;D

I WAS SO RICH AT PET SOCIETY.

now its gone

I'm sad

also PvZ, Insaniquarium, feeding frenzy, fish a fish, ninja saga, dragon city, dungeon brawl,... roblox, Zuma, and some other offline games that my parents installed on PC. I can't remember their names.
    Also I play on my Console, like GTA SA, some racing game, quite a few. I remembered my fav game which was Nicktoons battle of the volcano or the something. I've finished the game too much times. Gran Turismo... etc.

And Loco Roco 2 <3 and Patapon
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post
    i started playing growtopia when i was around 13, i moved to a school in our capital city and my new friend recommended me that game.
    before smartphones(is that what it called?) existed, i used to play snake 2 in my samsung phone (´・ᴗ・ ` )

i dont own any console games such as GBA, NDS, PS123, etc but i have a computer back in my old house.
    i played gamehouse games, such as zuma, iggle pop. insaniquarium deluxe, feeding frenzy, etc.
    the other company game i played was plant vs zombies (i think it was EA?) and plant tycoon.

then internet came to my house!! we re still using modem at that time and i think it was the time i was introduced to facebook. i played facebook in my mom's laptop and then i found out that fb has a game in it.. all my schoolmates played facebook so we added one another. i was active in the facebook for the games! i played alot of playfish game such as PETSOCIETY (damnn, good time!!) , restaurant city, hotel city, and so much more!! i played ameba pico as well!! it was so much fun, even though a few years later the game was shutted down. ameba pico still exists in their own web however, but in their original language, japanese.

wew, i think i spoke too much. idk, im just having fun texting and telling stories ( ´ ▽ ` ) pardon me.

whats your story?
    wrong sub-forum...
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Animal Jam, Pet Society, Simcity social, Restaurant City

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post

whats your story?
    Pet Society, PvZ, Zuma, Zuma's Revenge, Minecraft, Growtopia, all popcap games, Animal Jam, Club Penguin, Poptropica, FarmVille, Dragon City (I played it way before it was ruined by all youtuber dragons), Monster Legends (same case w/ Dragon City), Pokemon, Bejeweled (the og candy crush), Dynomite, Bookworm

btw for those who played pet society, they made a new mobile game somehow related to pet society, it is supported by the same developers, Happy Pet Story, but if you're looking for that authentic feel though, I suggest Pet Paradise.

(btw our batch has a black market for popcap games, not that anyone asked)

WHO REMEMBERS DYNOMITE? Me? cri
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    wrong sub-forum...
    wait rly? i usually post everything random in everything else, i do consider tavern but idk, everything else also works, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    OH
    SADASODKALSDKA;D

I WAS SO RICH AT PET SOCIETY.

now its gone

I'm sad

And Loco Roco 2 <3 and Patapon
    SAMEEEE ;-;
    i play patapon too!! it was when i was older, though, i use an emulator in my phone LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post

btw for those who played pet society, they made a new mobile game somehow related to pet society, it is supported by the same developers, Happy Pet Story, but if you're looking for that authentic feel though, I suggest Pet Paradise.

(btw our batch has a black market for popcap games, not that anyone asked)

WHO REMEMBERS DYNOMITE? Me? cri
    i played the happy pet one, idk im bored ): maybe because im too fond of petsoc..
    I REMEMBER DYNOMITE!!! i didnt play it as much as the others, but its still a fun one!!!

Flash games lol

Signature v9.2

Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
    https://i.postimg.cc/NjzM0nBP/20200311-223919.png
    Previous sigpic by Parpul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Banned

When I was 5, I saw this game which I shoot penguins and when those penguins hit the spike they vaporize.

I got a large tablet with laptop covering, that's when I played Super mario,flappy bird,plants vs zombies..

I lost alot in flappy birds which made me destroy that tablet. WAIT GUNNA EDIT LATER I HAVE EXTREME HEAD ACHE...

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Flash games lol
    LOL i think i remember some of the online flash games thingy.. i think it was games.co something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    WAIT GUNNA EDIT LATER I HAVE EXTREME HEAD ACHE...
    hey, get well soon! (・・; )
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!

Pet Societyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Plants vs Zombies, Marble Blast Gold, Chuzzles, Qbeez, Tennis Titans, Varmintz, Hamsterball, Bouncing Blitz, Zuma, Tumblebugs, Chicken Invaders, Bejeweled, Feeding Frenzy......

So many I can't remember
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Join the Trumpet Smelling Gang by doing /dab with a trumpet!