Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your childhood video game?

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post
    wait rly? i usually post everything random in everything else, i do consider tavern but idk, everything else also works, right?

- - - Updated - - -

SAMEEEE ;-;
    i play patapon too!! it was when i was older, though, i use an emulator in my phone LOL

- - - Updated - - -

i played the happy pet one, idk im bored ): maybe because im too fond of petsoc..
    I REMEMBER DYNOMITE!!! i didnt play it as much as the others, but its still a fun one!!!
    Name:  Screenshot_473.png
Views: 55
Size:  18.0 KB
    i bought this from the black market of games in my school lol
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    i bought this from the black market of games in my school lol
    LOL i dont buy games, i pirate em LOLOL
    I dont have the urge to play old games anymore, their resolution doesnt match with windows10 which idk i dont enjoy it
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Flash games lol
    you.. are a legend
    i have around 500 flash games back on 2007 and i LOST ALL OF THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

basically i started playing pokemon games like ruby and sapphire around 2008 and was introduced to minecraft in 2011, i got scared when i was attacked by zombies for the first time lol, i dont even know how to use doors back then. but i never purchased minecraft until today lmfaO im just too poor and i still love minecraft to this very day, most of my friends move on with other action games like PUBG or whatever you call therm.. MOBA stuff.. and basically i never changed, i never played those games nor even touch it. I just love sandbox games aaaaaaaaaa yes epic

they called me a kid because of it, but then it changed when minecraft skyrocketed last year. everyone went crazy and whenever im at school playing minecraft other student started watching me playing survival vanilla lmao i feel awkward
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#1337

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Pet Societyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Plants vs Zombies, Marble Blast Gold, Chuzzles, Qbeez, Tennis Titans, Varmintz, Hamsterball, Bouncing Blitz, Zuma, Tumblebugs, Chicken Invaders, Bejeweled, Feeding Frenzy......

So many I can't remember
    Yes Chicken Invaders! Hahahaha some bosses are OP.

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

Moshi monsters and like this other game I cant remember the name of.
    Noooooo problemo

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Pet Societyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Feeding Frenzy......
    I remember not being able to beat the last 2 levels and recently beat the second last one
    Noooooo problemo

windows xp paint
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

the first game i ever played was tetris on a cheap made in china, and as always, the perfectionist me will play to the 12th level (the ones where the drop speed greatly increases and 12 is the max speed)

next i went across to is my neighbor's sonic adventure. i can remember my mom would be so embarassed because i barge into their house and use their gameboy but i never got far because my parents- SUCH PRICKS THAT THEY FORCED ME NOT TO PLAY GAMES FOR A WHILE SAYING NO FOCUS SCHOOL YOU B and that is along with the bomberman ):<

next was when i raided my friends house because they got a console and i only got doctor mario there. again, my parents said no because they dont want me to get into games

and next, soda cop game since i raided another one, you know the typical candy crush sht LOL

SO, I ASKED FOR MY BDAY IF I CAN GET A GAMEBOY BECAUSE I TOLD MY MOM I WANNA PLAY TETRIS, but ohhh my god IT GAME WITH 92 GAMES! EACH ONE IS SUPER FUN AND UNIQUE! so yeah, basically i almost perfected every single games there, memorable ones were contra hard corps and balloo and that one rainbow kid. but then, MY COUSIN, SHE BROKE IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO BABYSIT HER ;-;-;

years has passed by, i never touched any games on that time since my parents are rlly strict

so, our school, like, wanted us to print something. so good thing theres a computer cafe next to our street and mmmm thats where i basically got access to facebook and stuff.

so i used to only play facebook games before, dragon city, social wars, social empire, braaains, backyard monsters, miscrits? (forgot name) farm ville (oh yes i addicted that), stick run, icy tower (OMG I TRIED SO HARD TO REMEMBER IT), tetris battle (oh yes thats where i evolved to even more hardcore competitive me) and i cant recall a lot of games that i just tried, like, if im bored id move to another one but on the games i mentioned were remarkable because usually i get to discover cool facebook games WHEN my schoolmates and friends underestimates me power. HAHA, MY MOM NEVER KNEW! ive been bad honestly, id make excuse just to get money to go to the cafe in the afternoon and yeah because school and im never allowed to stay up late at night cause its dangerous they said.

so SO, that also introduced me to flash games, Y8, Y3, FRIV, AND MORE, MMMMMMMMMMM! A LOT OF COOL GAMES! FROM COOKING TO ZOMBIES, BOOM BAM I PLAYED A LOT! (and thats where i discovered the first bloon games from Ninja Kiwi who evolved into the bloon nowadays) usually i play strategy games, because i love to be challenged with the ai's and i can remember my friends insulting me to just go to cooking or dress up sht because i am not keeping up with them. ngl tho guys, cooking games, they good. dont @ me.

TIME PASSES, I WAS INTRODUCED TO A CRAPPY PC! like crap, its sht. its so rustic, 2nd handed equipment and came with pirated games provided by the seller. so, we got that because they SAID theyll get a printer so they can save me from the disaster of being addicted to computer games. and ever since we got that, my parents banned me from accessing facebook or smth because we have a crappy computer BUT WE DONT HAVE AN INTERNET THO. so the games were introduced was plants vs zombies, HAHAHA, MY FAV! I USED TO HAVE COLLECTIONS OF THAT! Bookeorm adventures 1/2 ah yes, me smart, me FINISHED IT SEVERAL TIMES! (i hate the frankenstein boss who spams heal and buff) THEN ANGRY BIRDS, BOOM MASTERED IT! 3 STARS ALL! burger shop 2, hehehe, all gold stars -w- aaannnd farm frenzy 2 (mastered that sht) well it is mainly because those are the only games i got the chance to use. BUT THEN, MY NEIGHBOR SHARED AN APLHABETICAL KID CRINGE STUFF FOR ME SIBLING and oh my god theres one file called "stronghold crusaders" and that STRATEGY GAME ROCKS! thats the only game i never finished and is my fav even up to this day.

so thats where i got into more the gaming side after i got back to the typical internet cafe printing since THE PC GOT VIRUS AND DIED, where my friends dragged me further into playing shooter games, i dunno, theyre kinda at it and theyre looking for a player, mostly we play on summer after class. counterstrike, ah, i loved it! i remember just giggling whenever i "luckily" someone while competing with them, but as time goes by, GIVE ME THAT AWM AND DONT YOU DARE COME OUT. i suck at auto weapons, i never got good at it, even until now i succ. never had the interest to play dota or smth, i just didnt, and from counterstrike to crossfire, still a proud sniper. but i dropped it off after a year.

i can talk about the disaster of the computer cafe closing and introduced to another wide variety of games since its a printing/random game cafe. you know, for kids. where they drop in coins.

and the tablet, the nostalic pou, coc, jetpack joyride, zombie tsusu, and i got a gameboy advance app (hehehehehe yes BACK TO NOSTALGIC and loved mario and luigi superstar saga) and more oldie games ofc :3

i mean, hoo, i played a lot. but sad to say i never played any pokemon... thats the only thing my parents didnt buy for me... mario too... uh... basically the ones that are on console... (now i just dont have the interest to play pokemon or any of that but i guess if im really bored i will)

now, im a potato, i dont play games other than the one that kills my time.
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    the first game i ever played was tetris on a cheap made in china, and as always, the perfectionist me will play to the 12th level (the ones where the drop speed greatly increases and 12 is the max speed)

next i went across to is my neighbor's sonic adventure. i can remember my mom would be so embarassed because i barge into their house and use their gameboy but i never got far because my parents- SUCH PRICKS THAT THEY FORCED ME NOT TO PLAY GAMES FOR A WHILE SAYING NO FOCUS SCHOOL YOU B and that is along with the bomberman ):<

next was when i raided my friends house because they got a console and i only got doctor mario there. again, my parents said no because they dont want me to get into games

now, im a potato, i dont play games other than the one that kills my time.

OML i rremembered borrowing my friend's ds for months bcoz i have so much funnnn
    my parents confiscated the ds bcoz i played too much with itbut i sneaked and took it back LOL

so i used to only play facebook games before, dragon city, social wars, social empire, braaains, backyard monsters, miscrits? (forgot name) farm ville (oh yes i addicted that), stick run, icy tower (OMG I TRIED SO HARD TO REMEMBER IT), tetris battle (oh yes thats where i evolved to even more hardcore competitive me) and i cant recall a lot of games that i just tried, like, if im bored id move to another one but on the games i mentioned were remarkable because usually i get to discover cool facebook games WHEN my schoolmates and friends underestimates me power. HAHA, MY MOM NEVER KNEW! ive been bad honestly, id make excuse just to get money to go to the cafe in the afternoon and yeah because school and im never allowed to stay up late at night cause its dangerous they said.
    OHHH i rememberr icy tower!!! but i was suk at it so i never beat my friends LOL

i mean, hoo, i played a lot. but sad to say i never played any pokemon... thats the only thing my parents didnt buy for me... mario too... uh... basically the ones that are on console... (now i just dont have the interest to play pokemon or any of that but i guess if im really bored i will)
    i pirated pokemon roms at some website and played it in my laptop using emulator,, pokemons are probably the undying thing in my life, i dont play the 3ds or the switch one though, but im still playing pokemon go LOL
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!