Thread: I accomplished my mission on my Horror Dream..

Default I accomplished my mission on my Horror Dream..

Yes it is a dream and it is like a horror theme.

I guess everybody when you are on the climax part of your dream you will suddenly woke up right?. But last night, I was on the climax part where I will face the ghost or monster or something face that you are really afraid of. I tried not to wake up myself, I encourage myself that you can pass this.

So this was my dream:

One night you and your friends were stuck up on an old house. But you couldn't go outside unless you will finish the game. The game was to find the 10 missing keys around the house (it is like slendrina game right?). So me and my friends decided to part ways, me on the stairs because the house is like 3-5 storey house (I forgot my mind was hazy). I cant even go up on the first floor because there was a girl in black crying, I'm doubting if I will proceed or not but then I decided to proceed. When I proceed, the face of the girl suddenly scream and ran to me, I stay still and her face was so close to my face. Her eyes is black so with her mouth. A few moments later, she was gone and there I found a key. Everytime I go upstairs there is always a figure of the horror movies that I watched (even though I didn't watch horror movies for so long now, it was like a year ago that the last time I watched horror movies). On the last stair, it is where (how do I call that) the "boss" round or something like that, the boss round consist of the faces of the horror movies that I watched the faces were mixed that it makes it even more scarier, I was so afraid and wanting to wake up but I didn't. I chose to face it and it should be finished. I encourage myself to not be afraid. When I walk upstairs, the monster's eye look at me, I shivered. (Me in reality trying to not open my eyes because once I open it, it will be all gone). I looked at the monster, I didn't show any emotions on my face even though it is really scary. The monster slowly walking towards me and I didn't ran or show a hint of fear on my face. When the monster is so close to my face, my fear can't hold on anymore and still I didn't woke up. I faced the monster but the monster was suddenly gone and the house that we're in is slowly breaking. I can see light on the outside and I feel like we made it.

After that, I woke up and I heard my cousin knocking on the door.

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.

Tbh, I'm surprised that you remembered most of the details of your dream. I'm quite bad at dream recalling, but I'm practicing it.
    IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

good song

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Yes it is a dream and it is like a horror theme.

I guess everybody when you are on the climax part of your dream you will suddenly woke up right?. But last night, I was on the climax part where I will face the ghost or monster or something face that you are really afraid of. I tried not to wake up myself, I encourage myself that you can pass this.

So this was my dream:

One night you and your friends were stuck up on an old house. But you couldn't go outside unless you will finish the game. The game was to find the 10 missing keys around the house (it is like slendrina game right?). So me and my friends decided to part ways, me on the stairs because the house is like 3-5 storey house (I forgot my mind was hazy). I cant even go up on the first floor because there was a girl in black crying, I'm doubting if I will proceed or not but then I decided to proceed. When I proceed, the face of the girl suddenly scream and ran to me, I stay still and her face was so close to my face. Her eyes is black so with her mouth. A few moments later, she was gone and there I found a key. Everytime I go upstairs there is always a figure of the horror movies that I watched (even though I didn't watch horror movies for so long now, it was like a year ago that the last time I watched horror movies). On the last stair, it is where (how do I call that) the "boss" round or something like that, the boss round consist of the faces of the horror movies that I watched the faces were mixed that it makes it even more scarier, I was so afraid and wanting to wake up but I didn't. I chose to face it and it should be finished. I encourage myself to not be afraid. When I walk upstairs, the monster's eye look at me, I shivered. (Me in reality trying to not open my eyes because once I open it, it will be all gone). I looked at the monster, I didn't show any emotions on my face even though it is really scary. The monster slowly walking towards me and I didn't ran or show a hint of fear on my face. When the monster is so close to my face, my fear can't hold on anymore and still I didn't woke up. I faced the monster but the monster was suddenly gone and the house that we're in is slowly breaking. I can see light on the outside and I feel like we made it.

After that, I woke up and I heard my cousin knocking on the door.
    Meanwhile, I saw this in my nightmare
    Name:  deepfried_1586094073821.png
Views: 51
Size:  393.2 KB
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

In a country where scammer is more hated than other country scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    "In the future. The joke are randomly generated"

You didn't really beated the demon though. He just ran away
    Im FatFitFut In-game. Call me Fatty!
    Oh! My Alt In-game is FuseSoCool. I like to add anyone in there, welp if they are enjoyable enough in my definition of Enjoyable

Avatar is from Chuzzle deluxe texture, Raptisoft.

Achievement of the year (2017). Woohoo

Quote Originally Posted by KaguyaIsSick View Post
    Tbh, I'm surprised that you remembered most of the details of your dream. I'm quite bad at dream recalling, but I'm practicing it.
    I remembered a lot of dreams. Sometimes in reality there is a "deja vu" happening. I also experienced lucid dreams where you the dreamer is aware that you are dreaming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    LOL

I'm so GLAM,
    I sweat GLITTER.