whats your point
    He's probably jealous... or just thinks he's cool lol
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    He's probably jealous... or just thinks he's cool lol
    ye probably
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by El diez View Post
    Jesus people like you anger me. your one pro porque when you make fake giveaways and act like cool. you just bought black market dls with your moms creditcard. En español, we got one very special word for people who act bad like you: cabrón
    dont think im stupid solo porque mi Inglés es malo.
    Everything I do is on Youtube / Instagram. Besides, my account has been investigated in January Also, there is no point in doing a fake giveaway. You're probably upset because you did not win any of my previous giveaways

Quote Originally Posted by El diez View Post
    you are really naive. 100 dls mi culo. eres transparente. y tienes trastorno narcisista de la personalidad.
    STOP SPEAKING SPANISH
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Bumpppppppp

what did the forums do to me tho like 90% of people here envy me or hate me
    Oh, I don't know, the buyportal thread?
    Noooooo problemo

Smile

Here bro
    He sell for 20/wl (normal price) but he got banned bro by this greedy person
    In the world already said no billboard no block spam
    But they didnt say no seller
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    Oh, I don't know, the buyportal thread?
    Not only buyportal, Let's not forget that he bought tons of royal locks last week, raised the price and then sold it for profit. Basically fake rise! It was 12dl before law bought tons of royal lock, after law bought tons of royal lock and he sold royal locks for 20-25dl.
    Contact Me

Quote Originally Posted by Sarp Türker View Post
    Not only buyportal, Let's not forget that he bought tons of royal locks last week, raised the price and then sold it for profit. Basically fake rise! It was 12dl before law bought tons of royal lock, after law bought tons of royal lock and he sold royal locks for 20-25dl.
    1. If I buy the lock, it doesn't mean I make them rise.

2. I did not sell yet

3. Lots of rumours are spreading, If I really wanted to buy the Rlocks, I'd have already bought 200+

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarp Türker View Post

Smh, lots of big talk and threats on forums but you can't say that straight to my face in GT. P.S: Not asking for a fight, it's just funny how a lot of people on here talk like they're experts and act like mini mods. I'm not violating any rules + I'm free to do whatever I want with my wls and with my worlds. If you're that worried and upset about my worlds, then become rich enough to buy them off me

1. If I buy the lock, it doesn't mean I make them rise.

2. I did not sell yet

3. Lots of rumours are spreading, If I really wanted to buy the Rlocks, I'd have already bought 200+

- - - Updated - - -

Smh, lots of big talk and threats on forums but you can't say that straight to my face in GT. P.S: Not asking for a fight, it's just funny how a lot of people on here talk like they're experts and act like mini mods. I'm not violating any rules + I'm free to do whatever I want with my wls and with my worlds. If you're that worried and upset about my worlds, then become rich enough to buy them off me
    No one said what you are doing is illegal. What they're trying to convey is that we forumers have a couple more brain cells than kids who subscribe for giveaways, and can tell whether someone is nice and helpful or is a greedy scumbag who tries to exploit his powers anyway possible. What makes it funny is that you expect forumers to be dumb enough to support you, despite all the unethical stuff you do just to make a couple hundred world locks. Your 3 points don't make any sense, especially that third one. We aren't acting like mini mods, but simply telling you what we like/dislike in you and telling you WHY (it was you who asked, wasn't it?). I haven't seen forumers threatening you yet, so get your facts straight before spitting them at us. Do whatever you want with your wls, be the greediest and dirtiest ever, I don't care. But when you decide to boast over how scummy you are, and then you ask us for our support, I would personally take this as a personal offense, and I'm not alone. It goes to showing how desperate you are for world locks, to the point where you would sell your dignity and reputation just to boost your profits so that your world goes up in value. Disgusting, that's all I can say.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Default OOF

what did the forums do to me tho like 90% of people here envy me or hate me
    I Feel included among these folks... HAHAHAHAH
    Nah man no one is perfect.......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    No one said what you are doing is illegal. What they're trying to convey is that we forumers have a couple more brain cells than kids who subscribe for giveaways, and can tell whether someone is nice and helpful or is a greedy scumbag who tries to exploit his powers anyway possible. What makes it funny is that you expect forumers to be dumb enough to support you, despite all the unethical stuff you do just to make a couple hundred world locks. Your 3 points don't make any sense, especially that third one. We aren't acting like mini mods, but simply telling you what we like/dislike in you and telling you WHY (it was you who asked, wasn't it?). I haven't seen forumers threatening you yet, so get your facts straight before spitting them at us. Do whatever you want with your wls, be the greediest and dirtiest ever, I don't care. But when you decide to boast over how scummy you are, and then you ask us for our support, I would personally take this as a personal offense, and I'm not alone. It goes to showing how desperate you are for world locks, to the point where you would sell your dignity and reputation just to boost your profits so that your world goes up in value. Disgusting, that's all I can say.
    Hey chill man!
    Nice name btw hehe
    I just remembered i sold u kerjiggers like a week ago. How small the world is!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    Here bro
    He sell for 20/wl (normal price) but he got banned bro by this greedy person
    In the world already said no billboard no block spam
    But they didnt say no seller
    I just wrote a whole paragraph about this topic specially and gave Grocery as an example. Check general-item prices- royal locks

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

i have never seen a 100dl giveaway get so much hate LMAO
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Check out my free BFG in CLARKBFG

Services