Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 DLS GIVEAWAY!

nice way, 10bgl giveaway ending at 10million subs.
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Join my 100 dls giveaway on Youtube!

Channel: Law Gt

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqr1Y2-R5Bo

P.S: I post cool stuff so feel free to check it out
    Chances are you wont win so why even try meh.

Master Sorcerer

Sheeeesh I’ve never seen people complain about a 100 DL giveaway before
    IGN = Delicioso (For now)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.

Thanks Chocolatte

I just did tho

Quote Originally Posted by iEmeraldBoy View Post
    Sheeeesh I’ve never seen people complain about a 100 DL giveaway before
    The problem is not the giveaway, but that Growtopia related Youtube is absolutely dead. I mean, content doesn't exist.
    Almost all videos start with a giveaway and 99% of comments are dumb growID-s. The whole giveaways thing on Youtube hurts the game, a lot, as nowadays computer games need a strong social media presence. Think about Supercell's games or Dota/LOL or Fortnite or any other game that is successful these days. They all have good quality Youtubers that help keep players stay excited about the game. In Growtopia it's just giveaways and giveaways do not keep anybody excited about a game.

I'm sorry, but we need youtubers to dump the giveaway thing. It's going to be hard, you will lose subscribers, but it is necessary to grow the player base of the game and liven up the community.

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    No one said what you are doing is illegal. What they're trying to convey is that we forumers have a couple more brain cells than kids who subscribe for giveaways, and can tell whether someone is nice and helpful or is a greedy scumbag who tries to exploit his powers anyway possible. What makes it funny is that you expect forumers to be dumb enough to support you, despite all the unethical stuff you do just to make a couple hundred world locks. Your 3 points don't make any sense, especially that third one. We aren't acting like mini mods, but simply telling you what we like/dislike in you and telling you WHY (it was you who asked, wasn't it?). I haven't seen forumers threatening you yet, so get your facts straight before spitting them at us. Do whatever you want with your wls, be the greediest and dirtiest ever, I don't care. But when you decide to boast over how scummy you are, and then you ask us for our support, I would personally take this as a personal offense, and I'm not alone. It goes to showing how desperate you are for world locks, to the point where you would sell your dignity and reputation just to boost your profits so that your world goes up in value. Disgusting, that's all I can say.
    absolute destruction.
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by CSP View Post
    The problem is not the giveaway, but that Growtopia related Youtube is absolutely dead. I mean, content doesn't exist.
    Almost all videos start with a giveaway and 99% of comments are dumb growID-s. The whole giveaways thing on Youtube hurts the game, a lot, as nowadays computer games need a strong social media presence. Think about Supercell's games or Dota/LOL or Fortnite or any other game that is successful these days. They all have good quality Youtubers that help keep players stay excited about the game. In Growtopia it's just giveaways and giveaways do not keep anybody excited about a game.

I'm sorry, but we need youtubers to dump the giveaway thing. It's going to be hard, you will lose subscribers, but it is necessary to grow the player base of the game and liven up the community.
    I agree. Also the content in Growtopia is so crap these days. It's mainly about World Locks and new items, and there's nothing that possesses any sort of quality. Secondly, despite these factors in GT content, I still see these people literally walking up to youtubers crying themselves out to get things such as signing.
    World name: 3ATG (Idk in case if I win a giveaway) | IGN: SusLord69 | Guild: Parkourists Level: 50 (At last, I achieved my goal!).

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    No one said what you are doing is illegal. What they're trying to convey is that we forumers have a couple more brain cells than kids who subscribe for giveaways, and can tell whether someone is nice and helpful or is a greedy scumbag who tries to exploit his powers anyway possible. What makes it funny is that you expect forumers to be dumb enough to support you, despite all the unethical stuff you do just to make a couple hundred world locks. Your 3 points don't make any sense, especially that third one. We aren't acting like mini mods, but simply telling you what we like/dislike in you and telling you WHY (it was you who asked, wasn't it?). I haven't seen forumers threatening you yet, so get your facts straight before spitting them at us. Do whatever you want with your wls, be the greediest and dirtiest ever, I don't care. But when you decide to boast over how scummy you are, and then you ask us for our support, I would personally take this as a personal offense, and I'm not alone. It goes to showing how desperate you are for world locks, to the point where you would sell your dignity and reputation just to boost your profits so that your world goes up in value. Disgusting, that's all I can say.
    Noted: Greedy Scumbag

I'm too poor to believe this is even real.

Real or not I still wouldn't win anything................
    CEO of Micro-Brain Ideas

All versions of Micro-Brain Ideas

IG : @tituksssgt
    DC : Tituksss#2582

Profile picture by topaci