Thread: Geiger charger question

Default Geiger charger question

Greetings fellow growtopians.

Just bought a geiger charger, i have several questions. If i am not in the placed charger world, will it keep charging? Does it tell you what percentage the geiger is at? How do i know if its fully charged? Thank you

Ps: not a geiger counter
    Last edited by iKevin20; 04-06-2020 at 03:05 AM.
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

IGN: Nupinup
    Instagram: nupinupgt

Lesser Wizard

Default Solution

Quote Originally Posted by iKevin20 View Post

Just bought a geiger charger, how does it work? If i am not in the placed charger world, will it keep charging? Thank you
    Hello!
    So this is your explanation of how Geiger Charger's work. If you bought a dead one, you will have to charge it. Im pretty sure it takes 30 minutes or so. You may see people using pinball's to move faster as they think it charges your Geiger faster, but it doesnt (im pretty sure). It just wastes your time. You have to have it as your hand for all times. If you take it off, it will reset back to 0 (Example, if it is charged at 99% and you take it off to wear like a pickaxe, then it will go back to 0%). You have to equip it again to charge it at 0%. Geiger's work in any world, but worlds like geig or any that are similarly designed will work. If it is red, it is far away. Yellow means your getting closer. Green means you are close. If the green circle will start beating faster it means you are very close. After you use a geiger, you will have a setting added to you. You cant use a geiger for another 30 minutes, so your geiger will charge while your fatigue countdown is getting shorter. Dont be scared/surprised when you have 2 geigers and you just finished using one, and when you equip another live one it shows its dead on your screen. Its just the fatigue. I personally use the world GEIG since it usually doesnt have many people. White crystals are the most expensive. Black's (no racist pun intended) are second, and blue's, green's, and red's are along the same price range. Also, you will get random item drops too. The most important thing is have backpack space. Once, i got a white crystal and my backpack was full, and i had to recycle like 10 things.
    Thanks for reading this long reply
    ~Kyodo

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought a geiger charger, i have several questions. If i am not in the placed charger world, will it keep charging? Does it tell you what percentage the geiger is at? How do i know if its fully charged? Thank you
    I forgot to answer your other questions. If you are wearing a dead or alive charger, you can see what percentage it is at by wrenching yourself and scrolling to where the effects are. It shows the percentage there. You will know it is fully charged in game when you see a notification in your chat that says "Your Geiger is charged!" or something along those lines. I dont think it charges while you are not in game, but you have to check for yourself.
    ~Kyodo
    "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
    Discord: γ€Œπ’Ώπ“Šπ“…π’Ύπ“‰π‘’π“‡γ€#9976
    Goals:
    Focused Eyes (100/100)
    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

Thank you for your reply
    Though, I mean geiger charger, not counter
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

IGN: Nupinup
    Instagram: nupinupgt

You can just put your dead geiger into the charger and go anywhere you want (even go offline)

you can't take back the geiger before it is fully charged

keep in mind that geiger charger need 1 hr to fully recharge your geiger
    I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

Ps: not a geiger counter
    You can leave the world where the geiger charger is placed.

Sadly, it doesn't tell the percentage of the geiger counter

You can tell if the geiger counter is fully charged when the color of the geiger charger is green or...
    you could just punch it once, if you got the geiger counter then it is fully charged, if not then wait some more.

I asked some people about how many minutes is the charging time of a geiger charger, most of them answered roughly 1 hour.

Hope this answer your questions

Let me properly introduce myself,
    Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
    and I'm not even old...

*cough* 16 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming