Thread: do you think im being rude?

Default do you think im being rude?

i rarely been into a fight in the game. the last time was yesterday, i was paying a ghost quest for 6 wls (actually 8, but i asked to pay 6 then 2 when finished)

im not entirely sure if the quest itself was a scam ( owner was being very patient, the world looked like it was meant for the quest, etc)
    its partially my fault since im beginner at the quest and i have no clue what to do, and foolish of me, i didnt do any research.

long story short,
    theres only 3 of us, me, other guy ( lets call him x), and the owner. i thought buying ghosr quest- okay done, but NO. the owner asks for new item everytime we finished collecting an item. the item were:

- 50 ghost jars (each person)
    -15 containers( each person)

we have to bought those and give it to the owner,,, which it probably costs almost a dl alrd, and i trusts the owner, so i willingly to do it.

Why am i making this a thread? i want to ask if its normal for me being mad at this. and i want to hear what do u guys thing.

so heres why im mad and being rude to the others:
    - i have to pay the other's item. this person, X, is clearly on a higher lv with me, and far better set than me. yet he doesnt own any single wl to spare and pleaded me to make up for him, and i did.
    -halfway through the process, i was getting skeptic. i doubt it works (just the 3 of us, fighting bosses), ive read the guide, and yes it might be true we need the items but not that much.. and i asked for refund. the owner doesnt want to return my items (jars, containers, wls) because he said, "cmon, we're wasting time", "cmon, we re close on making this happen"
    -i told the owner many times that 3 person isnt enough,but X defended the owner and said he did it with just a 2 person. the owner repeatedly went out to find other customer, but to no avail.
    - my friends came(hooray!) to help me. when they came, i rant all the way to whats happening ( the owner left to find more ppl)
    when we finally set the ghost board (idk the name) we need to get fedoras. my friend helped me to get some, so i could wear it, but the owner said that all of us have to wear it. and he asked me to buy it! i was so mad because i have to pay for almost everything EVEN a fedora for everyone and the other guy doesnt seem to take responsibility! when i asked to x " you have rayman, why dont U go buy the fedora?" he simply said, " i borrowed the rayman" cool. a level 88. he kept pleaded to me bcoz he said he was broke.
    - when we all got the fedora, the owner forced my friends to buy too! this is where i achieved the peak of my anger. i took a deep breath, and replied, " they can help us banish the ghost, they dont have to pay since they will help us either." the owner refuses and said that he is scared that my friends would take away the boss goo. (srsly??)
    my friend went all laughing and lol bcoz it seems p stupid. i am certain that they wont take a pinch of goo because theyre hella wealthy. i told the owner, that they wont, and the owner kept persisting them to pay for insurance, just because hes scared they will steal away his goo. he threaten them to pay, or for us to leave. so me and my friends left.

i am mad because the owner has the slightest trust of my friends, despite i paid a bunch load for him. all of that thing turned into my hostility towards the owner and the other guy. the part where i am being rude is when i rant to my friends and called the owner a some kind of a retard( i mean, isnt he?), in front of him directly.

it was yesterday so i dont feel angry anymore, rather, i think its just another memorable experience and im so happy my friends took the time to help me yesterday.
    i need to know whether im still childish to be angry at that point, or it is natural.
    thanks fr reading!
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!

You have the right to be mad.

i've bought many boss ghost services and i have NEVER been asked to supply the owner with more items.
    I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

you had all the rights to be mad when he demanded supplies, like I just paid 8 for my quest and that's that. you just got rip off
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Swindle for a swindle.

And thats a bad price

Hoes mad now?

Anyways its ur funeral to be mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by GoldeRodGT View Post
    You have the right to be mad.

i've bought many boss ghost services and i have NEVER been asked to supply the owner with more items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    you had all the rights to be mad when he demanded supplies, like I just paid 8 for my quest and that's that. you just got rip off
    YEAH.i was so confused bcoz they said ghost quests r expensive so i though, hey maybe i should supply but NO xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Swindle for a swindle.

And thats a bad price

Hoes mad now?

Anyways its ur funeral to be mad
    swindle? what do u mean?

yeah, my emotion get the best of me
    Find me in-game: Intensifies
    Contact me via discord; cher#1374
    ( ´ ▽ ` ) Check more of my growtopian arts in my instagram : @mysmio (´・ᴗ・ ` )

stay safe and have a nice day!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post
    YEAH.i was so confused bcoz they said ghost quests r expensive so i though, hey maybe i should supply but NO xD

- - - Updated - - -

swindle? what do u mean?

I am both happy and mad..

Happy because you were mad, mad because you didn't swear,threaten nothing like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Intensifies View Post

- - - Updated - - -

swindle? what do u mean?

Ah, you where made to pay more than the normal price it supposed to be at
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*