Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Just invented a new technique :D

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    I mean I gotta do what it takes to profit. Besides, I've given away over 350dls to the community so It's not like I'm keeping the wls to myself lol
    Being generous and nice are two different things.
    Noooooo problemo

what did the forums do to me tho like 90% of people here envy me or hate me
    -Law GT

well maybe this the freaking reason you idiot
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I'm kinda convinced that players love to be scammed, hacked, jammed into buy+ world's that make it hard for them to trade unless they over pay from the owner ect ect.

The OP can think he has power of players because players do in fact give him power over them. Players should leave those world's abandoned and let the buy+ market crash but they won't.
    You definitely are not wrong. Telling people they possess power of the economy does nothing; they would much rather suffer at the sake of convenience than organize and make any significant remedial contribution. That said, I believe BUY+ worlds inherently possess a duplicitous quality to them — a large problem with not rewarding world popularity. That sort of relinquished power gives people like the OP a permanent source of income, which is unfortunate with such a character they are displaying.

Mostly, the idea of self-assertion is what perturbs me. There was a period of time when I was the only player with a farm of over five hundred unicorns, and I was the only one stockpiling the items. While I did, at large, have control over what most of the items sold for, boasting about having the ability to rip others off was not on my agenda. It is a backward practice to cover up ethical infractions with philanthropy, but it is not like it was pioneered by some random in the Growtopia forums. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    I like how I call him out, and we see no response to what I said. interesting
    You are a real hero.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

Whatever timeline I am living in, I want out.

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    I like how I call him out, and we see no response to what I said. interesting
    clearly he can't deny it himself 😩
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

i dont like ur world sorry
    hi guise, im hi, guise, im hi guise, im hi, guise

Ok cool now what

- - - Updated - - -

I even asked a mod about this and I'm not violating any laws.
    Ok cool because you're Law

get it? hahahahah funny joke haha

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Ok cool because you're Law

get it? hahahahah funny joke haha
    pls don't make such a joke again.
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    hahahahaha i'm so funny

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned

It's proof you're extremely greedy, you're nothing but a scumbag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    hahahahaha i'm so funny
    Um? Wdym...

Thank you for the feedback the best part Is I have the entire glowy market... I could not get my hands on the portal one tho but I'm getting a new market soon

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think I should make the links longer?

No, i dont, i just think that this technique you found out doesn't help the traders in any way, it just will annoy people, that's what i think, some ppl are reviewing your technique toxicly, but i see where that hate comes from, i don't think it's a useful thing to let people trade for only 25 seconds, it's just not what people need, or it wont make anything easier for them, also they will hate your world so they will probably create a new world to trade their godo there, or else they might just stayf or other reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post

the joke was bad, but that's what makes it funny tho, bruh cmon ;D

- - - Updated - - -

We're not allowed to put dark cave on vends now... I still got 2 buy+ with dark cave but like I feel like some deserve this. I only put Rlock in the world and I get death messages from people or threats. Some dude even said he's doing some sort of magic on me on Instagram lmao and some just curse me + my family

Bruh your exactl the type of person Pewdiepie showcased in his top apology videos,

Just because you get threats doesn't mean the thing you are doing now is legit and a good thing,

%99 Bad reviews
    %1 threats
    you can't throw away the 99 percent and just show the 1% as a reason to make yourself look innocent

I dont like the way you got to respawn every half a minute, and it makes probably everyone to hate you, for various reasons and you gotta admit that this new technique you just found out probably was found out by someone else before u but they were respectful and didn't want people to hate him/ or not being able to do what they want in its world, so yeah you gotta admit some things before giving a reason that you are innocent bro. just please man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pressproof View Post
    jeez people like law are gonna be the reason why growtopia is going to be the 2nd habbo

i dont really blame him entirely. it isnt like he's the one who added the mechanics that allowed this to work lol

Do you balme the creator of the real world, aka "God' or something else depending on the person because some bad people used the "mechanics" of the world to create something evil? or damaging? annoying?

i dont think so, unless you do, then i'm not getting into an argument

- - - Updated - - -

Now that you mention it, I do smell something... I smell my world my choice 😩😩

That's why they are calling you such things, it's because you ask for people's opinions, and then be ignorant as hell, if you wanted the reviews, you should've been ready for the bad ones too, when you get lots of bad comments now you act arrogant, also now thankfully i know wht kind of person you are, you are probably going to respond with some arrogant crap to this too, no matter how natural the criticizing is, you are still going to be arrogant, because it's a bad review, anyways if i knew you in any other platform, i would've probably said worse things ;di'm sorry but that's how it is, it's horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    lol you ban blue portal sellers etc... just disgusting behavior
    and this new technique what he heck is it supposed to do?

If this is true,
    then sorry but this Law dude must have no respect, i'm sorry but at the same time Law you don't deserve anything anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IlIllIIlllllIllllIIlIllIl View Post
    You’re so mentally childish and careless about what other people feel, DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO TRADE MUTED? Clearly you don’t and you don’t care honestly I wish you were banned forever and ever

bro the funny thing is that he created this Thread so he could get some opinions, and now he is acting this ignorant and childish, immature person, which i think he is and doesn't deserve anything he earned.

after coming back to read this thread its awful what people will do to make a few pixels of "in game currency" without giving a damn about what other people think....

hurr hurr I own all of what was a glowy market. hurr hurr I build worlds that are just links to fossil farms and auto kill swithes that make people want to rip their eyes from their sockets at the sight of such a disgusting way to profit. hurr hurr me Big boi me flex by stating the price of a world in which nobody asked for (30-40bgl or whatever the hell that price was.) hurr hurr look at me Im such an egotistical maniac that I cant clearly see this is such a dillweed move that im gonna pretend i didnt read that.

-OP in a nutshell.

And you wonder why you think 90% of the forumer cant stand you....

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Lesser Wizard

Default still waiting for a responce...

We're not allowed to put dark cave on vends now... I still got 2 buy+ with dark cave but like I feel like some deserve this. I only put Rlock in the world and I get death messages from people or threats. Some dude even said he's doing some sort of magic on me on Instagram lmao and some just curse me + my family
    can you check your private msges on the forums
    For ez dls click the link to the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSoiSNbzdEA