Thread: MORE SPLICABLE CLOTHING!

Default MORE SPLICABLE CLOTHING!

I would really like to suggest this for a long time since the "grow" in Growtopia doesn't really add up much to this day after Ubisoft took over (no hate). It would also give much more joy to beginners to veteran so they could customise their character in the most affordable way. I'm one of that and not only do we need more splicable clothing, we also need more splicable blocks, bg, etc. Thanks and I would like too see your opinions down below.

yes. this game doesnt have a fun and exciting way of discovering new spliceable trees anymore per update. at least for what ive seen. +1
    listening to a song with a tragic message often helps me to convey my emotions by being in the singer's position to feel it...

Glow~

one day,
    ill be playing a guitar on a rainy day,
    singing about it~

Quote Originally Posted by BattleCat View Post
    I would really like to suggest this for a long time since the "grow" in Growtopia doesn't really add up much to this day after Ubisoft took over (no hate). It would also give much more joy to beginners to veteran so they could customise their character in the most affordable way. I'm one of that and not only do we need more splicable clothing, we also need more splicable blocks, bg, etc. Thanks and I would like too see your opinions down below.
    I agree to everything you said +1

Lesser Wizard

They should add rewards world in GT too